New Friend Old Enemy

April's POV

A silent knock from the window of my bedroom spread in the night, while I was sleeping. My eyes flew open and I stood up, walking to the closed window. A female figure was outside it. A figure that I could recognize everywhere.

"Rowan? What's going on?" I asked my friend as the shutters opened, showing my younger at age friend crouching and get inside my dark room. I went to switch the light on and then sat on my bed, gesturing her to come and sit next to me.

Rowan was glancing the bedroom, her lips didn't spelled a single word. That's weird. I thought. She should have said something. Anything. One of my hands started to wave in front of her, which made my red haired friend to blink several times before her blue eyes like winter ice glare my own sky blue. A red eyebrow had been raised too.

"Hey, is everything alright?" I asked my friend who shook her red head negatively as a response. "Wanna talk about it?" I asked again and this time, I gained a silent nodd from her.

Some minutes later, my eyes widened from what Rowan said about her ghost abilities and powers so as her thoughts that she might not be only half ghost. It's kinda strange to hear that from her. Her tone voice gives you the feeling that all these things doesn't happen to her but to somebody else.

"Well, it's nice that I have them since they helped me during fights but... it's difficult to control them." she added, ending her 'story'. "I understand. But... what about the 'fangs-issue'? Did you tell it to Donnie? Maybe he can help you." I said still wondering why she didn't said that with the first chance to the turtles.

"No I didn't. Yet. I just want to be sure about it before telling it to D or somebody else." she responded, titling her head downwards. "I'm not sure about it April. I'm still guessing." she added. I sighed. "Do whatever you want but don't hide it forever. Sometime, they have to know it." I replied.

She nodded in response.

We stayed silent for several minutes until Rowan, let a small yelp and covered her face with both white hands. "What is it?" I asked worried. Her hands left her face and her eyes stared me, like waiting something from me.

"There's something else... And... I, ya know, need your help." she responded some seconds later.

"Sure."

Rowan's POV

Running on the roofs, the air hit my face and sweat falling on my white skin was the best. I just left from April's house and I ran in order to get to the turtles. Our conversation was on repeat in my head, me, trying to understand her words.

Although she helped me with my problem with Leo... and... the fangs, I still can't figure anything out.

And I don't know why.

"Check it out!"

I stopped running and heard laughing close to me. It wasn't on that side of roofs but on the opposite side. I turned my gaze there and saw the turtles flipping to roofs, laughing loudly. Guess I should join that small party of theirs. I thought and turned into my ghost form, flying to my best friends side.

Mikey and D were on the next roof whilst Leo and Raph were standing were I was heading. Both turtles gestured me. "What are ya doing?" I asked as I turned back to my normal form. "Just flipping. For fun. Wanna try?" Blue explained, making me to blush for one more time. I heard Raph scoff.