I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman

Rowan's POV

I was chilling in the living room, Raph, Donnie and Blue were lying on the floor. A big wooden ramp was next to them, Mikey standing on the top. He wanted to do a trick; jump above his brothers without harming them. He asked me to join too but, I refused, gently.

Mikey can be so predictable sometimes...

"And now the kid goes for the record! He will attempt to jump three mutant turtles!" he said and I made an eyeroll. This trick will fail no matter what. I'm sure about that. "I can't believe he talked this into us." Raph said, making me to frown. "I can't believe you accepted to do it!" I retorted without giving him a single glare.

Mikey started to skate down by the time Splinter walked in. I jumped off from my seat and my hands started to move fast, trying to warn the turtles. When sensei came to our side, every movement stopped and my hands folded on my chest.

"What is going on in here?" sensei asked angrily, making Leo, D and Raph to stand up. "Sensei!" Leo exclaimed. Mikey crashed on his brothers and all four turtles fell down, groaning.

"How many times have I told you not to skateboard in the lair?" Splinter asked angrily his sons. "None, Sensei." Mikey replied and I slapped my forehead. He never told us but... he meant it!

Somehow...

"I shouldn't have to tell you!" Splinter replied. "You're right, Sensei. We definitely should have known better, and we deserve to be punished." Blue said, glaring his brothers. I couldn't keep my mouth shut. "Well, duh Blue!"

He raised an eyebrow.

And I ignored his look, obviously.

I was sure that Splinter would think that I was involved in that, so... I started to walk away, yet silently.

But I wasn't quiet enough.

For Splinter.

"And were are you supposed to go Rowan?" his voice called behind me and I stopped walking. Turning to his side, I said, "To... my bedroom... To-to get ready for... uh... to hang out with April?" I replied asking. Raph and Donnie slapped their foreheads, Leo glared downwards and Mikey was the only one who gave me a thumbs up.

"Since you are not involved, I believe that you can choose a suitable punishment for my sons." he told me. I didn't knew where to start.

"Uh... with all respect sensei... I think that the best punishment for the boys is... uh... to clean up the mess and... be good students from now on." I said in the end.

I gained four green thumbs up this time.

But that didn't pleased sensei at all. "What about being grounded for a week?" he asked, turning his gaze back to the guys. What? Why?

"Oh I'm sure that's not-"

"I'm cool with the thinking."

"Really, that's not necessary."

"Maybe next time."

That didn't pleased Splinter too."You four are grounded for a week!"he said, making his decision. The ramp behind the turtles collapsed behind them.