It came From The Depths

Rowan's POV

"Who wants to try my latest creation?"

I turned to glare Mikey with a raised eyebrow. His hands were holding a bowl which contained something that I bet it wasn't good. "We all love pizza. We all love milkshakes. So I combined them!" he explained us and then showed us what was in that bowl.

A brown liquid with bubbles popping all over.

I gulped and both my hands placed on my mouth. The smell was awful! "Okay, that could be less appetizing." Donnie said, coming out from his lab. "I call it a P-shake!" Mikes said and showed it to D who gulped too.

"I stand corrected."

"You guys just have no sense of adventure." My friend replied and took a ship, much to my discuss. Secs later, he spat it out on my face!

I gulped again.

Something cold ran down to my body as my stomach turned over. Gulping once more, I took a bucket which happened to be there and vomited in there.

"Where did I go wrong?"

Then he spat it out again on my face, making me to vomit again. That cold feeling kept touching my body as I stood up holding my belly in pain.

Blue rushed to my side.

"Rowny? Are you okay?" he asked as I gulped again. "Uh-Oh... someone's sick here..." Donnie said as he handed Blue the bucket.

I vomited in it again.

"I-i shall go to the bathroom..." I said weakly and sped to the bathroom where I kept vomiting.

Man, how did this happened?

We were in the tunnel 281, searching for a mutant. As the others told me, that mutant attacked a worked down here and we decided to look for it.

After my vomiting accident, I felt better. That's why I followed guys. As for that cold feeling, it didn't went away but it was just chilling my body.

"How're you feeling?" Blue asked next to me. "Better. Maybe my period's coming and made me to vomit." I replied, keeping searching.

"Oh."

I rolled my eyes.

"Whoa, check this out! What the heck made these footprints?" I heard Donnie exclaiming and my eyes fell on what his flashlight was lighting.

It was a big footprint which it reminded of an alligator's footprint. "Well that's weird." I said in thought.

ROAR!

I lifted my head so as an eyebrow and ran up to the source of the roaring, only to find some Kraang fighting a big mutant alligator. Wow, he was strong! And he seemed to hurt Kraang easily than them him.

Suddenly, a Kraangdroid landed on our side. It's head popped out and ran away screaming without even noticing us. "I never thought I'd feel sorry for the Kraang." Don exclaimed and I rolled my eyes with a smirk. Sure Donnie, fell sorry for a bunch of aliens who just wants to destroy the world.