The Cockroach Terminator

Leo entered his dark bedroom with a sad expression and he turned the only light on. His sapphire eyes looked sadly over his bed, where the girl of his dreams was lying, or maybe, sleeping peacefully. He took a minute to soak in the dim light that poured over her. She was beautiful even if she just had her icy blue eyes closed. No doubt that he was truly in love with her. Strong and sensitive. Rowan was like a red rose that was so beautiful and kind but when a danger appears, it immediately shows its thorns and attacks.

Leo's mind ran back to last night's events, where they all learned why the Kraang are invading New York and the whole planet Earth. But they also hunted down two important pieces to complete their plan: Rowan and April. His heart remembered the way it broke when he saw his beloved girlfriend collapsing into his strong arms. The way his shocked face morphed into a worried one. His feelings surrounding him like a group of people does and how those became two specific. Anger and Concern. And in fact, he understood in what place Rowan was. Shredder was hunting her for reasons that he didn't even know why, an army of bloodsucking vampires were chasing after her because of her powers, and now...The Kraang. But, the only thing that he didn't understand was the main reason those mindless robots wanted both girls for. How were they so special anyway? Okay, Rowan had ghost powers and her vampire side provided her more power than any normal human could have.

But...April?

Why? The redhead was a normal teenager who just happened to meet the turtles during a fight and helping her find her kidnapped father. April had nothing special. Leo immediately thought that the Kraang are chasing her for the fact that she knows so many things about them. Yes, that might be a possible explanation.

His ears caught a sigh of Rowan's and he focused on her. Leo knelt down and shoved away some red and blue locks from her calm face. A ghostly and relaxed smile appeared on her pink lips and she turned her body to him. The leader smiled and kept petting Rowan's head until, he decided to sleep.

He gave a goodnight kiss to her soft lips and walked out of his room, clutching a blanket and a pilowGlancing for the last time at his girlfriend, the door closed softly behind him.

"Goodnight, my love."

Rowan's POV

The next morning, after learning about the terrific news, I found myself sleeping in Blue's room. And he wasn't inside, to my disappointment. I raised an eyebrow and sat up on the bed with a yawn. Then, I found that I was still wearing my clothes and dry sweat filled my nose. Swinging off my legs and standing up on my feet, I turned on the only light of the room and blinked several times as the white light unannounced poured into the room and hit my eyes with a sharp ferocity. My gaze fell on a wall on my right, where an outfit, my red boots and a note were lying on the floor. Again, I arched one eyebrow and walked up there. I took the note and read it.

Good morning beautiful! Hope that you liked the small present of mine. I know that I'm not the best in choosing clothes since I don't have to wear any…but, I guess that I made it for first time. Take your time to bathe yourself and dress. Oh, and a big breakfast is waiting for you to come and eat it all at once!

A wide and brilliant smile stretched across my face and a loud giggle replaced it a second later. Blue knows how to make me smile everyday! I snatched the clothes and threw them on the bed with just a single movement of my hand. My smile grew even brighter when I saw that Blue actually had made a good choice for my outfit. Black leggings, grey spaghetti strapped t-shirt and a pair of white socks. I left the note on the bed and I took the clothes with me to the bathroom. The shower was relaxing for my aching muscles which were strained with tension as I finally calmed down. Well, my body calmed down but not my inner self. It's not like I was anxious or anything else. It was just weird. First, I learned that I belong into the rare kind of bloodsucking creatures of the night and the bad kind is hunting me down for a special ability that I just discovered. Then, my mother had been kidnapped by alien robots at a young age and now, they want me to complete a plan! A plan that it'll destroy our world and kill us all.