The Gauntlet

No One's POV

"And what you'll do now? Other than staring me." Rowan asked out loud to her reflection on a round-shaped mirror. "I don't know really..." the mirror-self replied wearily.

"Then, why are you in my dream?"

"Actually, your dream told me to appear. And I can't go away, until it tells me to." the mirror-self raised her hands in the air, showing that she was totally innocent. "But, if it's my dream, I am supposed to control it. And I demand you to go." Rowan said and her mirror-self shook negatively her red head. "I'm sorry Rowan. This time, someone else is controlling your dream right now. Not you." she then said.

"I can, it's my dream after all"

"No, you can't."

"Yes, I can"

"No."

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"YES, I CAN!"

Her fist hit the glass hard, breaking it into pieces. The reflection disappeared. Blood appeared from her fingers as they had plenty of cuts. And you said that I can't control my dreams. she thought to herself as a smile of triumph decorated her beautiful lips.

A dark laugh heard then.

"Excellent child. Very well." a man's dark but also low voice heard behind her. From what Rowan saw from the shattered glass of the mirror was...

Shredder.

She narrowed her icy eyes and clenched her hands into fists.

"What do you want here?" she hissed without doing any effort to turn to his side.

"You know what I am doing here. And what do I want from you." Shredder replied and placed a gloved hand on her shoulder which fell with a single move of hers. "And you know very well my decision." Rowan hissed again and her eyes flashed green for a moment.

"Look at yourself, Rowan. You should realize that you slowly becoming one of them, you are becoming a Hamato. You are something else, not that. You are a Foot soldier." Shredder said, now glaring too at the shattered glass.

Rowan growled.

"I'm don't care. I like being a Hamato girl instead of a cold hearted Foot assassin. You know what Saki? I'm gonna destroy you. I'm gonna be your worst nightmare, your highest nemesis. No matter what, I want to see you dead. Because, I'm not in the Foot ANYMORE!" she screamed the last word and turned to face him, only to find that he was gone.

She was glad.

But that didn't lasted for long.

A new mirror appeared in front of her and she realized something.

She had fangs, claws and blood on her chin, clothes and hands.