The Nightmare Begins

Silence.

That was what I heard ever since the vampires brought me down there. In the cells. It had been some hours that those two electroshocked me on that roof and where I passed out. And it had been hours since that call to Blue and my total shock when I heard my boyfriend begging for my freedom. I could imagine his eyes widened, tears flowing down to his green cheeks and his sobs after the call ended. The others reaction, especially Splinter's. And now… silence. Nothing more and nothing else. No laughing, no yelping, no nothing. Just me in a dump small cell. Without even seeing the sunlight or something that reminded me the outside world. Nope. I couldn't even fit in that stupid cell and I wondered why they dragged me in that certain cell. Oh, I know, they're jackasses.

My hands hugged my knees as my eyes locked on the grey wall opposite me. It was concrete with many scratches and some written insults, desires and many lyrics of songs that seemed so old fashioned. For some weird reason, I was calm. I was myself, ignoring that I'm trapped without knowing when I would see the daylight again. Without knowing if this day was my last or not. I just sat on the cold floor and stared a stupid grey, bored wall. And some scents from the sewers underneath me that became a use for my smell all these years I stayed there. My hair fell on my shoulders, red and motionless. My palms touched the hard surface of my red boots, tighten their grip around the fabric. My nails become claws, white and pretty and they just stayed like that. Like my whole body did. Still, I felt numb from that electroshock earlier that day and in the symphony of pain to my body added some cramps to my hands, ankles and fingers. How nice.

But I wondered what happened back to the lair. How the others were and what the hell did that moment. Talking? Watching TV? Or even do nothing and stare the infinity through a colorless wall like I did? No I had a feeling that the third option was their exact movement. My hands removed from my knees and fell on the floor and my legs fell too with my cramps aching more my poor body. A flash of thought crossed my mind, making me to widen my eyes to saucers. You got that right.

Jewel.

Did she knew what happened? Or at least she learned something? No, no. She couldn't know something about my kidnap since she didn't any contact with Foot anymore. Plus, the turtles knew nothing about her or even her existence since I never mentioned her before. So? She knew nothing at all. Good for her though. Even if she never showed it clearly to the community or me and other friends, Jewel cares about us. And deeply in her heart, she hides her sensitivity and she can do anything to keep us safe. With her own special but very hidden way, she shows how much important we are in her difficult life and how much she needs us to stand on her feet. And that's something I approve and somehow respect since Julie doesn't like being sensitive and weak like some stupid girls. No, she lives into rebellion and bravery. Like some of us can't even think of doing that. Not a chance. But she does.

And, I'm proud for her.

But not with myself.

I've done many shitty things only to prove that I was another person; a clever, cute with so much mature and manners girl that cares about her future career. Something that doesn't fits to my real personality and my real self since I'm the total opposite; rebellious, sensitive, clever and badass girl who doesn't give a fuck for the world, neither to her future career or life. Yes, I like living every moment of the day with passion and give all of my energy, all of my soul only to create a special day. An outstanding day but so memorable that I never regret. Sensei and the turtles helped me to find my inner self, my complicated inner self that I'm still discovering each day that erases from my long calendar of life.

Unfortunately, those things became a happy thought which helped me to sleep in that cell. I had no freedom but I knew that I would survive under those hard, painfully conditions. One day, I knew that I would be free in my own paradise. But when, I never knew about it. But, something deep and hidden, like a voice whispering in my soul, in my ears told me that this freedom I desired would come sooner than I thought.