Enemy of My Enemy

After our little run-in Stockman's unexpected Maze of Doom, the next night, we went to spy on TCRI and what those alien bastards were up to thistime. Needless to say that Donnie forced us to do it as he insisted that something bad would happen here. Point was that we were sitting on a roof, viewing the building for almost an hour and nothing was happening here. Nothing.

An irritated sigh flew from my lips as my legs dangled from the edge of the roof, the heels of my shoes lightly hitting the coarse brick wall of the building. Blue and Donnie were looking at the dig building with impatience, both checking Don's T-Phone just in case something happened. The other two stood behind us and minded their own personal business, mostly Raph 'cause Mikey was playing a game on his T-Phone. One of those stupid app games he'd convinced Donnie to download into our T-Phones. But that doesn't mean that was completely focused on our mission. Not at all, to be accurate.

You see, ever since I saw that weird vision, I couldn't stop thinking of it. Nor replaying it more than twice in my head like it was a video on YouTube. My instinct always told me to be careful from now on 'cause, if this vision comes true in the near future, I'm doomed. The point was this though: I didn't know what happened earlier and why I got electro-shocked by the two vampires. I just saw myself running away and ending up electro-shocked and passed out. Nothing more, nothing else. And I was baffled. Clueless. The important 'message' that vision yelled from miles away was that I had to watch out for everything. I didn't know how or why but I had to do it. For my security and my own good.

"Nothing happening at TCRI."

"Yet." Donnie's voice pulled me out of my thoughts and somehow I focused on our spy. He and Blue gazed down on his T-Phone and then jumped back to TCRI, as if waiting for an abrupt explosion to bring the building down in flames. I followed their gaze and started to the skyscraper, the edges of my vision earning a black, almost visible color. Probably from the fatigue and the fact that I couldn't sleep as much since my thoughts were spinning out of control like a crazy man on an empty street and the stupid vision stuck in there.

A pair of strong and muscled arms wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me into a hug from behind and a soft-like wish kiss planted on my head. "Hey there, pretty." Blue's characteristic but so cute and sexy voice whispered in my ears with his hot breath fanning my neck. "Hey there, handsome," I replied with a smirk but my eyes kept focusing on TCRI.

"Having fun?" he asked, much to my boredom. "Nope. I prefer my bed and you ready to fuck me." I whispered suavely, smile widening as my turtle boyfriend coughed awkwardly. I laughed and turned to him with a smile brighter than Mikey's and saw him with a cute for me, awkward for him, look and a soft pink blush rising on his forest green cheeks. Sweat ran down his forehead and I laughed more. "Ya know, I wasn't being that serious. I just have a really kinky imagination." I teased and he just looked away, even more embarrassed.

This turtle has a lot of things to learn.

"This game is awesome! The combat is so realistic!" Mikey exclaimed electronic fighting sounds followed next. With a simple eyeroll I glanced at Blue who had his blush on his cheeks but he didn't dare look at me again. "You want me to make it more realistic?" Raph asked, annoyed enough with our little brother as his fists clenched and his glare showed completely what he wanted to do. A morph of my own annoyance spread on my face, replaced with a shake of my whole head. Please, Raph. Don't play the tough guy again. This is so fucking boring. "Guys, stop messing around," Blue ordered, rising off the floor but never sparing me another glance. Just because I used to talk about sex doesn't mean it has to be so weird for him or the others. Besides, we'll all do it someday. Anyway, Mikey ignored Blue completely and Raph just scoffed, walking away from the two.