New girl in town

"Remember Rowny, if people sees you in your ghost form, they might freak out."

"Can't I ran in super speed?"

"Nope. Keep your normal speed. I guess that you're fast enough to prevent Snakeweed."

"Fine..."

So now, I was running with my normal rates of speed along with Raph and Blue. We were chasing Snakeweed on the road who, by the way, seemed a bit crazy than the last time I saw him.

Mikey and Donnie jumped down from a roof, landing in front of the mutant plant and prepared to catch him. Unfortunately, Snakeweed passed between them by knocking my friends away. Mikes and Don caught up with us and we all kept running behind our enemy. We reached a junction, where a delivery boy happened to pass from there. Snakeweed caught him and ran away.

Mikey screamed in terror.

"No! Not the pizza guy! Take Donnie!" he exclaimed and I rolled my eyes. Sure Mikes, let the fucking mutant plant to get Brainkiak. Why he couldn't take you instead?

"Snakeweed's getting away!"

"Somebody help me!"

We kept running as Snakeweed was still holding the boy. "Blue, let me prevent him." I begged my boyfriend who shook his head negatively. "You know my orders Rowny..." he replied, making me to groan and increased my speed.

Snakeweed turned into a dead end and we all stopped some meters away. "We've got him trapped." Blue announced while we all smirked. I unleashed my gun, clicking off the safety. "Good, then let's go weed-whacking!" Raph replied.

"Tree-trimming!"

"Gardening! Boom!"

My eyes glared Mikey with a raised unimpressed eyebrow. "Oh, yeah! Mikey put the sprinkles on that sundae!" he said and I slapped my forehead in disbelief. "You didn't said that bullshit..." I mumbled and shook my head. "Let's go!" Raph exclaimed but Blue stopped him. "Hold on, Raph. We're not charging a-"

"Then what are we doing?"

Blue pointed up to a roof.

"We'll take Snakeweed from above." he said and his eyes fixed on some clotheslines. "Tie him up in the clotheslines. Come on!" he then ordered and started to climb.

"That'll take forever! And we have to stop Snakeweed now! I mean, he's kidnapping people!" Raph argued to my boyfriend. "Not just people! People who bring pizza!" Mikey added and I slapped my face with both hands. "Stop it already!" I replied annoyed.

Blue's eyes narrowed. "We take him from above. Move." he ordered and we all followed him. When we reached up to the roof, we stood some meters away from the edge and ordered our weapons.

"On my count. One-two..."

And... Smakeweed was gone.

"And the award for worst leader goes to-"

"How am I the worst leader?"