I want her ....

Tyrant 😁

————————————————
I start putting items on the shelves when I hear the store front door bell jingle , I look up to see some fine ass small framed woman with twins walking on her sides "damn she's gorgeous!" I say as I finish stocking the shelves , After I'm done I get up to find this fine gal worth every dime I own "Hello , Do you need any help today ?" I smile at her and wave to the children "yes , Do you have Minnie Mouse blankets?" She asks "yes we do , I'll show you exactly where they are" I walk at the children's pace "what's their names they're really cute just like you" I smile showing my white teeth , my front teeth have a 5cm gap but it's not that big of a deal is it ? "Thank you , This is Briah-Ann and this is Reinna (Rihanna) they just turned one a few days ago!" She smiles "wonderful ! And yours?" I ask "my name is Briasia! How about you?" She asks with a smile on her face ! Her teeth are white and straight "My name is Tyrant Oscar" I say with proudness "that's a gorgeous name , thank you for helping me" she says picking up two Minnie Mouse blankets "we'll see you next time" she than walks up front to pay , her booty is jigglin in them black leggings. Whoever hittin it is blessed because she's a queen .
******************************************
                      ( Carter ❤️ )
           Briasia forgot her phone at the house and it's been going off since she left . I don't recognize the number so I'm most definitely not answering that shit ! I hear the car pull into the garage so I go out to help her "heyyy my babiessss" I sing   "Papa papa" the kids say in unison , I unbuckle Briah than Reinna and pick them up bringing my babies into the house "babe someone been blowing your phone up since you left" I say while sitting down on the red leather couch "I don't recognize the number" she says - the phone rings again
     Briasia : hello who's this?
Briasia : oh my god where are you ? What happened ?
Briasia : oh my gosh hold on I'm coming I'm coming now
::::::::::::::::::::::
"Bae please watch them ,I got to get Reece she said she's beaten" Bri grabs her keys off the table "be careful ! GET YO PHONE" I yell "I'll be back" she grabs her phone off the small table and leaves . "Y'all want some Mac and cheese ?" I ask the kids "I want i cream" Reinna says "naw not yet!" I say  "I CREAM I CREAM I CREAM" Reinna yells "YO STOP BRUH" I yell back , Briah starts playing with her ride on toy "mama !" Reinna calls "she went bye bye now sit down" I say "NOOOO" Reinna yells , testing my damn patience "SIT YO ASS DOWN OR GET SMACKED" I yell "fuck" she says so I pop her in the mouth and she stares at me like a demon child "sit your butt down right now" I point to the couch "blah blah" she spits at me so I pop her again "ooooo you lil child of satan" I clench my fist "satan" Briah says "no no baby don't say that" I say "ok" Briah says while riding her toy.
—————————————————-
After feeding the kids , I bathed them and laid them down for a nap . Briasia texted me that she's on her way home now , ( 6 minutes later)
I hear the car pull into the driveway looking at the window I see Bri wave for me to come out so I do "she's bad I need help" Bri says . I can tell she's been crying , her face is puffy and eyes are red "can you walk G?" I ask Reece "she can't! She can barely talk" Bri cries "Ight ! No gay shit but I got to pick you up" I put Reece's arm around my neck than lift her , bitch ain't even that heavy shoot I thought she was way heavier than this all that mouth she runs ... "Bae pull the couch out into the bed part" Once Bri turns the couch into a bed I lay Reece down "what happened?" I look at Bri "I don't know exactly!" She says "I have work in ten you got this?" I ask "yeah umm I think" she says "well call me I'm only 15 minutes away" I miss her forehead than head out , I always leave early because I like getting a coffee and looking over my client list .
•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•
                  ❤️ Briasia 🦋

       "Reece?"   "Hmm" she groans "how long you been in this position" I ask "three" she starts coughing "you good?" I ask "yeah" she groans trying to turn to her side "hold on I got to clean you up , there's blood everywhere" I say as I head to the bathroom for the first aid kit, a warm cloth and baby soap so it doesn't burn than I go to Carter and I bedroom to get Reece some different clothes , I grab a light gray sweatshirt and black adidas sweatpants, Hopefully Carter doesn't mind because she doesn't wear this anyways . "I got to take your clothes off" I say as I slowly slide Reece's sweats off trying my best not to hurt her bruised beaten body "ahhh" she moans "I'm sorry I'm sorry" I say  "it's ight" Reece says . I help her sit up so I can take her shirt off , I notice that she has wounds that looked to be done with a sharp object probably a knife. I remove her bra "ughh" she groans "Carter isn't going to be back until 11 so don't worry" I say as I wash her body with the warm cloth and soap. Her body looks like it hurts just to be touched , Reece struggles to sit up so I let her lean forward on me as I wash her back , I feel so horrible I don't even know what to say but all I know is Ebony definitely has something to do with it because she ain't with Reece ! Ima beat that bitch into a brick wall than stomp her face into the ground stupid bitch. "Bae" Reece moans "yes?" I just answer her because shiiit who cares ! We still love each other and I low key *bitch high key* wanna be with her . I miss being in her arms "water please" she says  I help her lay back than I cover her body with the red blanket. After getting her water I help her sit up and I tend to the wound on her face "you might need stitches , the bandage isn't going to hold forever" I say while cleaning it with peroxide. I help Reece hold the cup but she's struggling to drink from it "hold on bae ima get a straw" still no use ... "you should really go to hospital , your jaw might be fractured"  I say as I look at the lining of her jaw , it looks the same just swollen and bruised "It might just be from the swelling so let's see" I continue cleaning her up than I lay her down and slowly remove her boxers "hmm" Reece groans "I got to clean you up!"
—————————————————————-
    After cleaning Reece up and putting the new clothes on her I put her dreads in a bun. Out of nowhere I kiss her lips....