#42 Blueberry Cake and Margaritas

The average song lasts for about three minutes. Kesha's song was no exception. Once her song ended, the foam stopped. The fire stopped. The jumping around and hair shaking stopped. Thankfully the fun didn't stop. Just as Avery promised, a special spot was reserved for us in another room which was large. About fifty girls joined us.

"None alcoholic Margarita's!" announced the server carrying a large tray of glasses filled with Margaritas.

All the girls shouted in excitement. Within that moment the DJ showed up.

"Ight ladies! The birthday cake is coming. I heard something about blueberries?"

A door opened with the largest cake an eye could ever see carried by chefs. This cake was bigger than most wedding cakes. The cake was in fact blue.

"Ight! This is tight! Blueberry Cake ladies! Holla!"

"Holla!" shouted the ladies.

Within the next few minutes, we were all served giant cake, but thankfully it tasted like blueberries.

"Oh my gosh. This is so good. I'm not sure I can finish this," I announced.

Avery just laughed and ate her cake.

"This is heaven," I kept talking.

As the night progressed, a lot of the girls left but many still stayed. A blonde girl named Courtney was leading a game of truth or dare.

"OK, Margo. Truth or dare?"

"Dare?"

"OK, I dare you to drink ten of these margaritas in thirty seconds."

A server put a tray of ten glasses of margaritas on the table. Standing there, I burped looking at the drinks. "I can do this." When the timer started, I grabbed the first glass. Bam! First glass done. With each drink, the drink was swallowed whole leading me to throw the empty glasses across the room. The thirty-second challenge was accomplished.

"Ladies, Margo can drink!" The ladies cheered.

Truth or dare soon died down and there were about ten of us left by four in the morning. Courtney found out that we were interested in Phoenix.

"Girls, Phoenix is the place to be. The sun is out and shining. It's so easy to tan. Men will be all over you."

She was quite a character. When it grew closer to five, we both passed out until my phone went off at six. Courtney was gone as were the rest of the girls.

"Oh my gosh, I'm going to be late for work! These are the clothes I wore yesterday."

"Don't worry. I have a change of clothes. Come with me to the bathroom and change.

Without hesitation we were in the bathroom showering, cleaning, and changing. Once we were ready for the day, Avery dragged me to a Starbucks, so I could get breakfast. With a coffee and pastry in my hand, there was enough time to get to work. It was fine to relax a bit. To the credit of my tiredness, my eyes were focused on the coffee and pastry and nothing else while Avery was waiting for me at a table. That's when it happened. My eyes were about to doze when walking towards Avery when I bumped into someone spilling my coffee on them and dropping the person's pastry.

"I'm so sorry. I'm tired today. Let me pick that up for you."

Picking it up, my eyes realized who I bumped into. It was Ben Malone.

Sounds like a fun night. Can you believe Margo ran into Ben? What are your thoughts?

Don't forget to comment and vote!