It's my problem. (Pt. 2) [🍁]

not to be NSFW but pls check out my other books they're flopping
😔👉👈

[Lancelot| Klance]

ongh i write too much Klance—

Lotor nearly screamed as a hand was wrapped his neck and he was slammed against the nearest solid object. Above him stood a 6 foot yellow eyed scraggly dark haired beast. It's teeth were pearly white, foam drizzling down it's pale, purple dotted complexion.

"W-wh—"

"Did you really think you could just steal my boyfriend and get away with it?" The creature— ...Keith..? snarled.

His eyes glowed with pure hatred, and Lotor was surprised the boy hadn't literally ripped the skin off of his muscles already.

The Altean pushed the creature— away, running for a conveniently placed curtain rack Lotor had been too lazy to pick up. He's lucky he didn't.

The pole collided with Yorak's head, sending the beast staggering back into Lotor's book shelf. Lance of course had woken from the commotion, looking around curiously before pure fear was the only thing Lotor could see in those beautiful blue orbs he loved so much.

The brunette was frozen in fear, thoughts rushing through his head left and right. Filled with thoughts of what would happen to him tonight when he was forced back to his house, most likely by his hair. Thoughts of what would happen to Lotor, having to go head to head with all of his beloved Keith's darkest demons. Thoughts of the hell he'd half to go back to, his lover switching on him like a broken monitor.

His breath fought in his throat as Yorak's golden gleaming eyes locked into his. Though Lance was sure he already knew he was here and that his vision was probably 99 percent covered in luminescent purple goop, it still struck fear through his heart. He could feel the small organ pounding in his chest faster than a rabbits frantic pounding against the ground.

Yorak let out a feral growl as he began to collect himself, leaving the two only seconds to think of a plan. Lotor noticed Lance's frozen state and a plan popped into his head. He quickly grabbed Lance bridal style, and without a moment of hesitation he ran to his window, tucked Lance's face into his chest, and jumped.

His landing wasn't the smoothest, but the pool definitely helped.

He quickly swam to the stairs, Lance slinging his arms around his neck as the water woke him from his fear induced trance. Lotor raced to his car, apologizing to the brunette in his arms as he tucked him in. Just as he sat in the drivers seat, Yorak's growl was heard through the now broken window. Just after the horrifying roar, the beast silenced as he shifted back into Keith. He fainted, falling right into the pool as Lotor drove off.

————

Although their hearts were still pounding, the two were visibly more calm than they previously were. The two had been driving for about an hour, but neither of them had said anything. Lotor finally decided to break the silence.

"Are you okay?" He asked sheepishly. It was a foolish question of course, but it definitely beat having to deal with the thick layer of tension in the already tightly packed vehicle. Lance was staring out the window, shaking a bit.

"I... I don't know." He answered truthfully. His eyes began filling with tears, the thick tears ruching down his face as he turned to face Lotor. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

The platinum haired boy instantly regretted asking anything. He'd much rather sulk in silence than have had upset Lance. He frowned. "Don't apologize, Dove. None of this is your fault." He sighed. "Whatever happened to Keith to make him into whatever he is now, was not your fault." He reached over, gently putting a reassuring hand on his thigh.

Lance was silent for a moment, before putting his hand on top of Lotor's. He smiled softly, as did Lotor. The two sat in a now comfortable silence, racing down the road.

———

Lotor parked at a fancy looking hotel, sighing as he looked over at his little sleeping beauty. Lance had been afraid to fall asleep again, feeling as though Yorak would get again be there when the Cuban awoke. Lotor assured him that he would be fine, and that if the beast had even managed to fine them while they were in a car nonetheless, he'd take care of it. He refused to let Lance get hurt.

He contemplated between waking up his sleep deprived love, or carrying the wet lump in the hotel. He decided on the latter, personally enjoying the warmth of Lance's subtle sleep cuddles. 

So he picked him up and brought him to the room he'd previously booked on his way there at a broken down gas station.

He laid Lance down, sighing. Luckily, he had a ton of leftover clothes from his last trip in his back seat, but he'd have to get clothes for Lance. The boy was already not in the best shape, so he concluded that staying in soggy clothes probably wasn't the best option.

But in order to take care of Lance, as much as he hated to admit it— he had to take care of himself first. He felt guilty leaving him all on his lonesome, but decided his shower would just be a quick one, just to get the chlorine off of him. Then he'd wake his sleeping beauty and bathe him, then find somewhere for him to get clothes.

—————

Lotor wrapped a shirt around his cold, damp hair. Yes— a shirt. Towels damage his hair, and the cold water helps it grow— and he must keep his L'Oréal hair in tip top shape. Especially because Lance will most definitely want to braid it as a stress reliever.

Emerging from the bathroom, Lotor was surprised to see Lance on the bed, cleansed, and wearing one of his shirts. Which was a few sizes big for him and drooped adorably off of his shoulder.

"Oh. You're all cleaned up." He said. Lance looked over and nodded sheepishly. Lotor bit his lip slightly, leaning down into his bag to grab his toothbrush.

"You sound disappointed." Lance tilted his head slightly, laying it between his hands. His arms rested on the bed as he laid on the bed.

Lotor hesitated for a moment but decided there was no reason to lie, especially because he wanted Lance to trust him to keep him safe. "Well.. it's just— I kind of wanted to bathe you." He frowned slightly before his face lit up, "N-not for anything perverted! I just thought it'd be comforting— we could have a nice chat a-and—"

Lance cut him off with a giggle. "Alright L'Oréal, you can give me a bath. But only if I get cuddles afterwards." He stuck out his pinkie finger, "Deal?" He grinned.

"Deal." Lotor chuckled.

—————

Lotor kept his promise, and the two spooked each other like there was no tomorrow as they watched corny hotel movies. Lotor's hair was braided into a bun, small flowers surrounding it. Lotor's hand varied between resting on Lance's hip, caressing small circles with his thumb— to gently massaging his scalp.

Maybe the two could be happy like this.

brudusjsjjeue sorry for literally dying for like half a year but I'm sorta back now :')) im super tired so i won't write a big thing here sorry this chapter sucks probably has a ton of grammar and writing mistakes as usual I'll go back and fix them

instagram: @p.illguts
discord: honeycult#5777

I'll try to post another chapter when i wake up but i might just make something for Depths bc why notttttttt sksksksk

okay good morning night its almost 5 am oop