A sky full of stars

:)
S7 has me shook let me just say, I couldn't even finish the last 3 episodes, oof.

But the subtle Klance—

I can't believe Keith & Lance chose each other. I'll put some stuff at the end of the chapter. :)

also i tried to draw Klance hng, It's so not oKaY—

❀ ❁ ❀

Keeping the ship(s) a surprise ;)

[unedited]

Lance smiled, walking to his and Keith's bedroom. It was their 3 year anniversary, and Lance was planning on proposing afterwards.

He held a breakfast plate in his hand, smiling. He'd even gone as far as making Keith's favorite breakfast, waking up at the crack of dawn to get & cook the supplies. Waffles with blueberries and an excessive amount of whipped cream. A side of sausages and turkey bacon. And for the drink, apple juice.

Lance stopped at the top of the stairs, hearing a creak from their room. Damn, he's awake. The Cuban thought, dusting off Keith's large red turtleneck sweater and fixing his navy blue leggings.

He smiled softly still, walking to the room and opening the door.

"Keithy—" Lance froze. His eyes widening as he pushed the door open.

"K-Keith..?" Lance's voice cracked, swallowing his spit as he placed the plate down.

Keith's head snapped to the side, gasping as he saw Lance's broken face at the scene before him. Keith, laying over a flustered Allura, both covered in hickeys, naked, the Altean's arms wrapped around the Galrans.

Her face loosened as Keith pulled out, and went to sit up.

"Lance... It's not—"

Lance shouted, throwing their wedding picture at Keith's head— who just barely dodged it. His eyes were blurred with tears, looking at Allura, who covered her exposed breasts with the purple blanket. The blanket Lance bought for their first anniversary.

"Y-you asshole!" He sobbed, reaching a hand up to cover his mouth as he stumbled backwards, throwing his ring and crashing into the picture Pidge somehow took of their first kiss— after they defeated the Galra, Lance was so excited he'd run up and kissed Keith. He was embarrassed until Keith admitted his crush. They've been together since then.

Lance sobbed as Keith rushed out. "A-are you ok..?"

Lance growled, chucking the picture at Keith. The frame grazed Keith's forehead, though he was more worried about Lance right now.

Said Cuban stumbled to the stairs, punching the wall and screaming in frustration. He didn't care if the neighbors heard, he was distraught.

His one true love— gone.

Fucking Allura.

Lance ran, tripping down the stairs as he was blinded by tears. His ankle twisted, but with the adrenaline pumping through his veins he ran.