Fifteen Minutes

They said that an old friend of the master lives in a tree house in Magnolia East Forest. A healing wizard named Poluchka, she hates humans, so she lives alone deep in the forest. However they say she's a specialist in healing wounds from magic. So the master has been carried there.

The rest of the guild was waiting in the basement, everyone was resting and healing. Mira and Cana were trying to contact Mystogan and Laxus. And Natsu was wrapping bandages around (y/n)'s arms and hands.

"That feel alright?" He asks her worried.

"Yeah, thanks." She says softly.

(Y/n) is worried sick about the master, and she really wanted Laxus to come back home. If anyone was able to convince him to come help it was her. They have the same magic, and Laxus always saw (y/n) as his little sister and cared for her more than anyone in the guild.

Gray walks over and pats the top of her head. She looks up at him, and he gives her a small smile. (Y/n) let's out a shaky sigh before hugging him. Once the hug breaks, Gray looks at Lucy seeing she's worried.

"What's the matter? Still uneasy?" Gray asks her.

"No, it's not that. It's just I'm sorry." Lucy says softly as if she were about to cry.

"Well, it's the fate of rich heiress' to get chased. And the ones who protect them are Men." Elfman says.

"Don't say things like that!" Gray yells at him.

"But I'm really surprised. Why did you keep it a secret, Lucy?" Happy asks.

"I wasn't trying to hide anything. After I ran away from home, I didn't really want to talk about it. For a full year, he never showed any interest in his runaway daughter. And now he wants me back? My father went to such terrible lengths to take me back. He's the worst!" Lucy explains. "But when you get down to it, it's originally my fault for running away from home, right?"

"That's not true! Your father's the bad guy here!" Elfman tells her trying to make her feel better.

"You idiot!" (Y/n) scolds him.

"I mean, Phantom!" Elfman corrects nervously.

"Thanks to my selfish actions, I've caused all this trouble for everyone. I'm really sorry. I guess if I went home, it would end this, right?"

"I wonder about that." Natsu says. "But rich heiress just doesn't strike the right tone. Laughing in this dirty old beer hall, and making a ruckus while on some adventure. That's the Lucy we know."

"You said you wanted to stay here, right? What's the point of returning someplace you don't want to go? You're Lucy of Fairy Tail! This is your home to return to." (Y/n) tells her friend as she hugs her. Lucy hugs her back as she starts to cry.

"Don't cry, sheesh. You're stronger than that!" Gray tells her.

"Oh, right! Men are weak to tears!" Elfman says.

"(Y/n)!" Mira calls out for her.

"I'll be back in a moment guys." (Y/n) says as she runs over to Mira. "What's up?"

"You're the only one that's able to talk to Laxus. He'll only listen to you, you're his only important person." Mira says. "He'll be on in a second so if things go bad please help me out."

"Of course."

"It's no use I can't tell where Mystogan is." Cana says as she throws one of her cards to the side out of anger.

"I see. Too bad." Mira says sadly.

"If their aim is Lucy, then they'll be attacking again. We've got a lot of injured people. This doesn't look good. Master is gravely wounded. And we don't know where Mystogan is. You're the only one we can rely on! Laxus! Please, come back! Fairy Tail's in a crisis!" Mira begs as Laxus appears on one of the magic balls.