Natsu Devours A Village!

"Come on, Happy! You're lost again, aren't you? We've been walking and walking, but we haven't gotten to Magnolia yet! You sense-of-direction-less cat!" Lucy complains.

   This place is known as Web Valley, as it is filled with innumerable fissures from an ancient earthquake. It is said a great number of souls have gotten lost here, never to return.

   "How rude! I wasn't lost before. This is the first time." Happy tells her as he clings onto (y/n)'s shoulder.

   "I don't care if it's your first time or your last; the fact is, we're lost!" Lucy yells.

   "I'm starving." Natsu complains.

   "Please don't talk about anything food related." (Y/n) groans out.

   "Stop reminding me! It's only making me hungrier!" Gray scolds Natsu. 

   "Well I'm hungry and that's that!"

   "Then stop going on about it already!" Gray yells.

   "Knock it off!" Makarov scolds them. "Indeed I'm hungry!"

   "Not you, too!" The boys yell in unison.

   "Enough." Erza tells them all, then her stomach grumbles.

   "Your stomach grumbled." (Y/n) tells her.

   "It did not. You're hearing things." Erza tells her.

   "Nice cover-up there." Gray says sarcastically. Happy jumps up, and yells happily looking over the cliff.

   "What's so exciting, bud?" (Y/n) asks him.

   "(Y/n)! Natsu! Look at that!" Happy yells. "It's the legendary delicacy, the winged fish! They're super tasty! Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum!"

   "Legendary delicacy?" Gray asks.

   "Winged fish..." Erza says.

   "Looks good to me!" Natsu says drooling a bit thinking of the food.

   "If it's edible, I'll eat it." (Y/n) says with a smile.

   "Good going, Happy! Well done!" Makarov praises the cat.

   "You are all way too hungry." Lucy mumbles as her stomach grumbles.

   "You too." (Y/n) teases her.

   "Shut up..." Lucy groans.

   "Okay, we're fishing!" Happy yells holding a fishing pole. Everyone starts to fish, but no one can catch any.

   "Damn." Natsu groans.

   "Just when you think you've hooked one, it's gone." (Y/n) says as she lays down, and holds the fishing pole between her legs.

   "I'm gonna do my best!" Happy yells confidently.

   "They don't really look all that tasty to me, however." Lucy says skeptically. 

   "Shut up and fish." Erza tells her. "At this rate, it doesn't matter as long as they're edible."

   "You're that hungry?"

   "I want to eat a winged fish! They look delicious! They're a legendary delicacy!" Happy yells, not even a minute later he stands up. "I gave up."