Infiltrate Everlue Mansion!

"Yo!" Natsu says as he waves at Lucy, who just got out of the bath in only a towel.

   "My room! Why the heck are you three here?!" Lucy scolds the team, and kicks Natsu.

   "Cause we heard from Mira that you'd picked out a place." (Y/n) says with a smile.

   "Aye!" Happy says.

   "You heard, so you just barge in?" Lucy asks. "No matter how close friends we are, don't you understand the concept of common courtesy? You just committed breaking and entering! That's a crime, you know!"

   "I was going to knock, but the boys broke in and I didn't want them to bother you, so I kept them in here. You're actually lucky! They tried to go into the bathroom!" (Y/n) yells.

   "W-well, Thanks (y/n)!" Lucy stutters.

   "Hey, that hurts, man." Natsu tells her as he rubs his cheek in pain from where Lucy kicked him. "Kiss it better, (n/n)?" Natsu asks making a kissy face at his best friend. She giggles at his childish actions, and pushes him away.

   "Back off ya perv." She tells him jokingly.

   "I'm the one who's suffering here..." Lucy mumbles.

   "Nice room!" Happy says as he claws the walls.

   "Don't sharpen your claws, you cat creature!" Lucy yells at the cat. Natsu then picks up a stack of papers, and looks at them. 

   "What's this?" Natsu asks.

   "Don't look!!" Lucy yells as she takes the papers back, and kicks Natsu again.

   "Now I'm curious. What is that?" He asks again.

   "Haven't you done enough? Go home already!" Lucy yells. "(Y/n) please make them leave!" Lucy begs her friend.

   "No way! I came to hang out!" Natsu tells her.

   "Natsu, you're bugging her stop." (Y/n) tells him.

___________________________________

   "I just moved in, so I don't have anything to entertain you. Go home after you finish your tea, okay?"

   "She sure is cold-hearted" Natsu whispers to his two friends, and (y/n) rolls her eyes.

   "Aye" Happy agrees.

   "Cold-hearted?!" Lucy yells. 

   "Oh, yeah! Show us all those key guys you have, Lucy." Natsu suggests with a smile.

   "They're not key guys they're Celestial Spirits." Lucy corrects him.

   "How many Celestial Spirits do you have contracts with, Lucy?" (Y/n) asks her.

   "Six! These silver keys are the ones that are sold in stores. The Clock, Horologium. The Southern Cross, Crux. The Harp, Lyra. Then the gold ones are super-rare keys that open the twelve Gates of the Zodiac. The Golden Bull, Taurus. The Water Bearer, Aquarius. And The Giant Crab, Cancer!" Lucy explains.

   "A crab?!" Natsu yells.

   "Crab legs!" Happy says only thinking about food. 

    "There they go again zoning in on the weirdest parts." Lucy mumbles. "Now that I think about it, I still haven't made the contract with the key I bought at Halgeon. Since you're here and all, I'll show the process a Celestial wizard goes through to make a contract with a Celestial Spirit."