Changeling

(Okay so in this chapter if you know this episode, then you know that the guys switch bodies. So how this is gonna work for talking about a certain character: it's gonna be the body it's in first then the character that is in that body. So it'll be like this.)

"What the hell?!" Lucy/Gray says loudly.

(So that means it's Gray talking in Lucy's body. Okay? Okay.)

___________________

"Is the master in?" Erza asks Mira as everyone arrives back at the guild.

   "Welcome back. How was the island? Did you have a little swim in the ocean?" Mira asks cutely.

   "It wasn't that kind of trip." Erza tells her irritated.

   "Whoa, Mira-san, Now is not the time." Lucy warns her.

   "Where is the master?!"

   "He had some kind of council something-or-other meeting, or whatever. He's been gone since yesterday." Macao tells them. The guys sigh in relief.

   "We're safe for now!" Natsu says as he puts his arm around (y/n).

   "All right! None of that until gramps gets back!" Gray says.

   "Thank goodness! We can put off staring into the gates of hell for a while longer!" Happy yells frantically.

   "Tell me what that is already!" Lucy yells scared. "I wanna know so bad! It's freaking me out! It's even scarier when I don't know what it is!"

   "Be quiet!" Erza yells at them. "When will the master return?"

   "It shouldn't be long now." Mira tells her.

   "When the master returns, I will immediately ask for his decision. Going on an S-class quest without permission is against the rules, period. Be prepared for the consequences."

   "And what consequences should I be prepared for, exactly?!" Lucy asks.

   "Well, too bad for you! Although It's one thing for Natsu and Gray to experience that, but for Lucy-chan it's just...You poor thing!" Wakaba says as he smokes a cigarette.

   "Poor thing?" Lucy repeats.

   "Hey, you jerk! Whaddaya mean, It's one thing for? Huh, Wakaba?" Natsu asks as he and Gray walk up to Wakaba. 

   "Yeah! Don't lump me in with Natsu!" Gray says angrily.

   "And what do you mean by that, huh?" Natsu asks as the three of them get in a fight.

   "Exactly what I said! You just don't take a hint, do you?" Gray yells.

   "Can you guys just stop fighting?" (Y/n) asks.

________________

   "There's a strange-looking request." (Y/n) says as she looks at the request board with a weird looking job request. It was black and some weird lettering on it.

   "Oh, hey guys. Welcome back." Like says from behind them.

   "Hey, Loke." (Y/n) greets him.

   "Hmm, these characters are..." Natsu trails off reading the paper.

   "What is it?" Lucy asks.