Lucy Heartfilia

A man with long black hair, piercings covering his body, and a cocky grin, jumps down onto the ground causing everyone to look at him. What caught (y/n)'s attention was his eyes, they were a deep red that seemed like they were full of rage and nothing more. Natsu and (y/n) are the first to glare at him.

"The Iron Dragon Slayer." (Y/n) mumbles. "Iron Gajeel!"

"How dare you hurt Levy!" Nab yells as he jumped up to attack Gajeel, but his arm turns to steel, or iron, and takes him out along with his own guild members.

"Nab!" Gray yells concerned.

"Hey there, Trash. The Iron Dragon Slayer, Gajeel the Great, will face you now." Gajeel says in a deep scruff like voice.

"Man! Maybe I'm trash, but I'm a Man!" Elfman yells as he goes to attack Gajeel, who blocks the attack. Gajeel counter attacks him, but Elfman blocks it.

"Elfman, huh? Not bad." Gajeel says sounding impressed.

"A Man must be strong." Elfman says.

"Then how about this?" Gajeel asks before iron rods shoot from his leg, and takes out his own men.

"Damn him. His own comrades?" Elfman asks shocked and confused.

"Where do you think you're lookin'?" Gajeel asks before punching Elfman away.

(Y/n) and Natsu jump up to fight Gajeel together, and they were furious.

"Gajeel!!" They scream as they attack him together, sending the other dragon slayer flying.

"Gajeel was blown backwards!" One of Gajeel's members yells surprised.

"I've never seen that before." Says another.

"We're Fairy Tail's Dragon Slayers!" The couple yells out in unison.

"Elfman, give this guy to us." Natsu says.

"You plan on interfering in our Man-on-Man battle?" Elfman asks.

"Iron dragon; club!" Gajeel yells as an iron rod hits (y/n) in the stomach, but she holds onto Gajeel.

"(Y/n)!" Erza yells out.

"This guy busted up the guild, and hurt Levy, and the others." (Y/n) says as electricity surrounds the girl with her eyes glowing purple. "Eat shit!"

She yells as she sends electricity down the iron, and since it's a metal and can travel through, Gajeel sent flying by the smaller girl. He trampolines himself off a wall, and comes back at the girl, but Natsu stands in front of her and punches Gajeel sending him flying into a wall.

"(Y/n)! Natsu! I'll let you have that manly battle! But in return-" Elfman says.

"Right! We'll knock him good!" (Y/n) says with a confident smile that shows off her fangs.

"That didn't affect me." Gajeel says as he stands up glaring at the couple.

"Doesn't look like that to me." (Y/n) says with a smirk.

"You sure?" Gajeel asks as he sprints towards them. He was very fast, but (y/n) was faster. She moves in front of Natsu, grabs Gajeel's leg, and slams him into the ground.

"Maybe you should stay down this time." (Y/n) says standing over Gajeel. Natsu smirks at his girlfriend.

"That's my girl!" Natsu says happily.

"Your girl, huh?" Gajeel asks with a smirk. He trips the girl, and grabs her arm slamming her into the ground.

"(Y/N)!" Multiple people from her guild yell out worried. She groans, and tries to stand, but Gajeel picks her up by her arm, and lifts her into the air.