The Cursed Island

"A request is gone?"

   "If it was put up on the second floor, then it's an S class, right?"

   "Who would be stupid enough to take something like that?" The guild members ask after the other.

   "A cat. I saw a cat with wings tear one off." Laxus said.

   "Happy did? Which means it's Natsu and Lucy!" (Y/n) says.

   "What the heck are they thinking? Going out on an S class quest without permission?"

   "I always thought they were dumb, but not that dumb."

   "This is quite a serious violation of the rules. If they make it back they're expelled. Right, old man? But with their skills they won't be coming back from an S class, will they?" Laxus explains with a carefree look.

   "Laxus, if you knew, why didn't you stop them?" Mira asks Laxus. 

   "All I saw was a cat burglar run off with a scrap of paper. I had no idea that was actually Happy. And I never would have thought Natsu would go on an S class." He tells her as she and (y/n) glare at him. "Been a while since I've seen you two have looked at me that way."

   "This is not good. Which request is missing?" Makarov asks.

   "The cursed island, Galuna." Mira tells him.

   "What?! Galuna Island?!" (Y/n) yells.

   "That's insane!"

   "Those guys are such idiots!"

   "Laxus! Go bring them back!" Makarov orders him.

   "You're kidding me. I've got work to do. Besides everyone in Fairy Tail has to be able to take care of themselves. Right?" Laxus says cockily.

   "Who other than you in here has the power to bring Natsu back by force?"

   "Sorry, Gramps. But I'm gonna have to disagree on that." Gray says as he stands up. "I'll take (y/n) with me, and we'll bring them back."

   "Yeah, I'll knock the shit out of him if I have to, Gramps." (Y/n) explains.

   "Yes, and you are an S-Class Wizard, (y/n). So even if something does go wrong, then you'll be fine." He says. "Very well, go after those idiots."

___________________________________

   "Found you." Gray says putting his hands on Lucy and Natsu's shoulders. The two jump and yell in surprise. They had been trying to find a ride to the island, but no one would take them.

   "Gray?" Lucy asks as she turns to face the ice wizard.

   "What are you doing here?" Natsu yells at him.

   "The jig's up already. If you go back now, you might even get away without being expelled. We're going back." Gray says.

   "Expelled?!" Lucy yells nervously.

   "As if! I'm goin' on an S class quest! At least (y/n)'s not with you." Natsu mumbles.

   "Natsu...You ain't got the skills to handle it!" (Y/n) tells Natsu from behind him. He jumps and turns to see his pissed off girlfriend.

   "O-oh! Hey, babe." He chuckles nervously.

   "(Y/n), save me! Those two forced me to come with them!" Happy says clinging onto her. She glares at the cat sensing his lies.