Her Past

(This is relevant to the story, but not the next chapter that happens in the story line right now. Just more info about (y/n).)

*(May be a be triggering to some)*

   (Y/n) was reading a book at the table she normally sits at in her guild, and she was extremely engrossed with it. Lucy sits in front of her interested in how the powerful wizard could look so focused, and calm while reading a book. Glasses rested on her nose as her eyes scan the pages with ink, and taking in the smell of the pages. She couldn't put the book down, not for even a second. She though it was just getting so good! Just think:

   Far away unknown lands

   A daring hero

   Romance

   Drama

   Action

   Everything you could ever hope for in a book, and she was reading it. She adored the book, and practically had her face buried into the pages. Nothing could possibly ruin her good reading mood right now.

   CRASH

   Okay, maybe that could ruin her current good mood...

   (Y/n) sighs at the loud crash. She marks the page in her book, and puts it down on the table. The dragon slayer looks over to where the crash sound was made, and sees her boyfriend and Gray yelling at each other.

   "Another petty fight..." she mumbles and she stands up. Lucy looks at her a bit concerned.

   "You okay, (y/n)?" She asks her, and she turns to look at Lucy. (Y/n) gives her a bright smile showing her teeth.

   "Yes, I just need to stop them from destroying the guild." She explains to Lucy before walking over to the two boys arguing.

   "Next time get your own food, ice princess!" Natsu yells at Gray furious.

   "It was my own food! We got the same thing, ya pyro!" Gray yells back at him. Their foreheads touching each other, as they glare each other down.

   "Boys..." (y/n) says with a warning tone. Almost like a mother who was getting sassed by her child. They flinch, and they turn to her. "What seems to be the problem?"

   "N-nothing." They Tell her in unison. She raises her eyebrow, she wanted an answer from one of them. Natsu sighs, and understands.

   "Gray took my food!" Natsu yells glaring at Gray. 

   "I already told you it was my food!" Gray yells back at him.

   "Enough! Gray, just get more food! And Natsu! Don't take Gray's food!" She yells at them. "Understood?"

   "Yes." They say. She smiles and walks away from the two boys, but she hears Gray mumble something under his breath.

    "Scar covered bitch." This set her off instantly. She turns quickly, her eyes turning a dark purple indicating she was pissed, and she grabs Gray by the cuff of his shirt, and pins him to the wall closest to her.

   "NEVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT TO ME EVER AGAIN!" She screams at him.

   "(Y-y/n), relax. It's okay." Erza says to her calmly.

   "NO!" She yells as Natsu gently pulls her away from Gray. He hugs her close to him, and gently rubs her back lovingly.

   "I know, I know, it's okay, I promise." He reassures her, and her eyes go back to her normal (e/c) orbs, and tears spill from her eyes. Gray instantly feels awful for what he had said, he knew how hard her childhood was. He never should have said that to her.