The Wizard In Armor

"I've got to do some job sooner or later." Natsu says sitting next to (y/n) and Happy in the guild. (Y/n) was playing him a tune on her ukulele, which made him feel a little less grumpy.

   "Aye." Happy agrees.

   "We're running out of food money." (Y/n) says. She and Natsu live together, so she was the one making sure rent was paid, and food was on the table for all of them. Natsu helped of course, but (y/n) always knew what to do when he didn't.

   "Man, I wish we had that 2,000,000 jewel now. Now that I think about it, I'm not going to make my rent for next month!" Lucy says. "I've got to do a job, too!"

   "There sure are a lot of things wizards are requested to do." Lucy says looking at the board with (y/n).

   "If one suits your fancy, just tell me.

Master is off at the regular meeting." Mira says to the two wizards.

   "Thanks a million Mira!" (Y/n) says with a bright smile making Mira smile.

   "Regular meeting?" Lucy asks.

   "All the guild masters in the area get together and give regular reports. It's different than the council meetings, though." Mira says. "Reedus, could I borrow a light pen?"

   "Oui." The Wizard answers tossing her a light pen. The light pen. A magic item that allows you to write in the air.

   "The people on top of the world of magic are the 10 members of the council, connected with the government. Their job is to bring order to everything And on the chance that a wizard commits a crime, they pass judgment on them. Then below them are the organization of guild They circulate the decrees of the council, smooth out communication between the guilds in the same area, and keep us unified. It's a pretty tough job." Mira explains as she rights in the air.

   "I had no idea that the guilds were connected like that." Lucy says.

   "Keeping the guilds in alliance is very important. If you're not careful-" Mira starts to say, but Natsu interrupts her. 

   "Those dark guys are coming!" Natsu says creepily. (Y/n) was so freaked out she kicked Natsu across the room.

   "Gotcha!" He says weakly.

   "Don't scare me like that!" (Y/n) scolds him. "Ugh! I'm sorry Natsu!" She says as she helps up her friend.

   "Can you kiss it better this time?" He says making a kissy face towards her. She giggles, and pushes his face away.

   "Perv."

   "It's true though. Those "dark guys" really exist. Dark guilds. Meaning, guilds that don't belong to the league. Those guys sometimes have their hands in illegal, villainous activities." Mira explains.

   "Anyway, hurry up and pick a job." Natsu tells the girls.

   "And who are you to tell me that, anyway?" Lucy asks him with sass in her voice.

   "Cause we're a team, right? We picked the last job ourselves, remember? This time it's your turn, Lucy." (Y/n) says with a smile.

   "You've got to be kidding me." Lucy mumbles. "Our team is history, obviously.

You'd didn't care as long as it was some blond girl, remember?"

   "That's not the only reason. We chose you, Lucy because you're cool!" Natsu and (y/n) say in unison.