The Final Showdown On Galuna Island

"Gray!" (Y/n) cries out. "Natsu help me! Please!" She begs her boyfriend. Natsu runs over to her and breaks the last of the ice on her foot.

   Natsu, Erza, (y/n) everyone at Fairy Tail. It's up to you now. Sorry, but I'm making my exit! This is the end!

   "Iced-" Gray starts to say until he's punched in the face by (y/n).

   "You idiot!" She yells at him. Lyon's eyes widen at the small girl. She was always just a sweet girl and wouldn't stand and do anything like that. She's really grown in character.

   "(Y/n)! I kept you there for a reason!" He yells at her.

   "You selfish ass! You think you're doing us a favor by killing yourself?! No! Comment oses-tu penser une seconde que te sacrifier est bon pour moi?! Pour tout le monde?!" (Y/n) yells at him. She normally starts to speak in French when she's ranting on something. (How dare you even think for a second that sacrificing yourself is good for me?! For anyone?!). Natsu frowns and starts to get mad.

   "You break into my fight spouting responsibility? Give me a break! I'm the one that's gonna beat him!" Natsu says with a smile.

   "Didn't I tell you that I'd take him down?" Gray asks him.

   "And did I ever say, Yes, Roger that, Sir?" Natsu asks him.

   "Why you little..." Gray mumbles as he holds Natsu by his scarf. 

   "You wanna go?"

   "I have to be the one that finishes him off! I'm prepared to die!" Gray yells.

   "Since when is dying finishing a battle? Ain't that just running away, huh?!" Natsu asks him making Gray's eyes widen.

   "Gray, put him down." (Y/n) tells him. The ruins then start to shake, and everyone looks around them confused.

   "W-What's that?" Natsu asks as Gray lets go of him. The ruins then tilt themselves back upward. Now the moonlight will hit Deliora.

   "What the heck?!" Natsu yells as he tries to hit the ruins back to being tilted.

   "Now the light of the moon will land on Deliora again!" (Y/n) says.

   "Sorry for the interruption." A small man with a mask and green hair says as he runs over to Lyon.

   "Zalty, is this your doing?" Lyon asks the man.

   "The moon will be out soon, so I returned the temple to normal." Zalty explains.

   "After all my hard work tilting it!" Natsu complains. "How'd you fix it back up?" Zalty just looks at Natsu and laughs, and that pisses him off. "How did you fix it back up!"

   "I suppose we should begin the Moon Drip ceremony." Zalty says as he runs out of the ruins completely ignoring Natsu.

   "Hold it, bub!" Natsu yells.

   "Natsu!" (Y/n) yells after him.

   "I'm gonna wallop that bastard a million times. You and Gray handle things here!" He says to her. She runs up to him and hugs him making Lyon frown. She's like his sister, no one is good enough for her. Natsu smiles and kisses the top of her head. "You lost last time, and it's a disgrace."

   "Yeah." Gray mumbles. 

   "Not for you."

   "I know."