Flame And Wind

"Erigor, where are you hiding?!" Natsu yells as flames destroy the walls trying to find him in a room.

   "Natsu! You need to calm down!" (Y/n) tells him. She places her hand on his should, and he starts to slowly calm down.  He turns to her and engulfs her in a hug. "N-natsu?"

   "I'm sorry..."

   "For what?"

   "For making you mad at me and Gray, and for making you yell." He says holding her tightly. She smiles, and giggles at this. "Why are you laughing?" He asks as he moves away so he can look at her.

   "Erza told me to keep you two from fighting, and I knew it would shut you up. I was only doing what she told me to, dummy." She tells him. He smiles at her lovingly and leans his forehead against hers, and admires her smile. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

   "Cause, you're adorable." He says dreamily. Her cheeks darken, and she smiles brighter.

   Her smile disappears when her hair is grabbed, and Natsu is punched into a bunch of boxes.

   "Thanks for earlier, you motion-sickness fly!" He says with a creepy smile. "Sorry for ruining you and your boyfriend's moment, girly." He says looking down at her.

   "What's with you and pulling my hair?!" She yells at him.

   "You again?" Natsu yells as he stands up with a picture stuck around his neck.

   "That looks good on you." He says sarcastically.

   "Shut up, baldy Hage!" Natsu yells.

   "I'm not bald, and my name's not Hage! It's Kageyama!" Kage tells him.

   "That so?" Natsu asks not really caring.

   "Well, whatever. I basically understand your magic now. You ingest flames to increase your destructive power. That's quite rare magic. And you do the same thing with electricity, huh girly?" He asks pulling (y/n) close to his face with a creepy smirk.

   "Your breath smells awful, bastard." She tells him.

   "I really really want to slug you one right now, but it's not the time for that! Give me back my (y/n), and tell me where is Erigor is!" Natsu yells furious, and gets the picture off his neck.

   "Good question. Maybe I'll tell you if you beat me." Kage says as a magic purple circle surround underneath him. "Knuckle Shadow!"

   "Oh? You'll tell me after I hit you? Then that's two birds with one stone!" Natsu says as he blocks the attack.

   (Y/n) was done messing around at that point, and electrocutes Kage making him yell out in pain, and let go of her. She makes her way over to Natsu, who holds her closely in a protective manner.

   "You okay, (n/n)?" He asks concerned for her.

   "Yeah, how about you?" She asks worried about him. She sees a little mark on his cheek, and she frowns. "He left a bruise on your cheek."

   "I-I'm okay, really." He says.

   "No! He'll pay AND tell us where Erigor is!" She says with a smirk. (Y/n) kisses his bruised cheek, and cracks her knuckles.

   "I'm all fired up now!" Natsu yells with a huge smile on his face.

   "I'll tear you apart! Snake Shadow!" He yells as shadows in the form of snakes attack them.