Fairies In The Wind

The town of Clover, where the Guildmaster League is holding their regular meeting.

   "Makarov, deary, it sure must be nice to have all your little wizardies so pepped up!" The master of the Blue Pegasus guild, Bob says. "I heard about one that gave some big shot a real thrashing."

   "Oh, that was my new recruit, Lucy. She's great!" Makarov says.

   "Stop it, you flirt!" Bob says.

   "Is this something to be laughing about, Makarov?" The master of the Quatro Cerberus guild, Goldmine asks. "Yeah, it's great they're energetic, but they go way overboard. There are people on the council who're worried Fairy Tail's gonna crush an entire city one day, you know."

   I'd like to be crushed by Lucy's body, that is!" Makarov yells clearly drunk.

   "Now that's not proper! Don't go laying hands on your own little wizardies!" Bob tells him.

   "Master Makarov! A letter from Ms. Mirajane." A blue bird says handing him a letter.

   "Thanks."

   "You're welcome." He creates a teal magic circle on the envelope, and a hologram of Mirajane shows up.

   "Master, hard at work at your regular meeting, yes?" She asks.

   "What do you think? This here's our poster-girl! Quite a looker, eh?" Makarov asks.

   "Oh, my Little Mirajane, huh?" Bob asks.

   "Actually, something wonderful happened while you were gone. Amazingly, Natsu, (y/n), Gray, and Erza formed a team! I think this is the most powerful team in all of Fairy Tail. I figured I should report this, so I wrote you a letter. Talk to you later!"

   "Oh, my..." Bob mumbles.

   "What the heck?" Goldmine asks.

   "Those guys might actually be able to destroy an entire city! The regular meeting's over today, and I'm returning tomorrow, but Please let nothing happen until then, I'm begging you!" Makarov thinks as he lays on a table in shock.

___________________________________

   At Kunugi station, they stopped the car in front of a cliff, and saw people freaking out.

   "This guy with a giant sickle barged on board all of a sudden!" A citizen yells.

   "I know them! They're those bastards from the dark guild that hangs around this area!" Another yells.

   "I could understand getting on a cart or a boat, but a train?" Lucy asks.

   "What's the benefit of escaping on a train that can only run on rails?" Happy asks looking out the window with (y/n) and Lucy.

   "Trains are pretty fast though." (Y/n) says.

   "Those guys from Eisenwald must be in a big hurry for some reason then, you think?" Gray asks.

   "Gray, clothes!" (Y/n) scolds him for the millionth time this week.

   "Well, look at that..." he mumbles.

   "But the army's already on the move. Isn't it only a matter of time until they're caught?" Lucy asks.

   "That would be nice, if it happens." Erza says as she drives away.