Reach The Sky Above

"We are going to destroy that moon right now!" Erza says.

   "Really?!" Natsu asks happily. Lucy, Happy, and Gray look at the three shocked and confused.

   "We'll destroy the moon, and everyone will return to their original forms!" Erza tells the villagers which makes them cheer.

   "Will we get to see the moon destroyed right before our eyes?"

   "We'll finally be back to our old selves!"

   "If we're gonna destroy the moon, wouldn't being on top of the ruins help? It's higher up than here." Natsu asks as he walks up to (y/n) and Erza.

   "No, this will do." Erza tells him. "And the villagers can't get near the ruins."

   "Destroy the moon? Well, this is Erza we're talking about, but still..." Gray says to Lucy. 

   "W-What does she plan on doing?" Lucy asks.

   "Quite heart-racing, don't you think?" Happy asks.

   "In a lot of ways."

   "This is the Giant Armor. It powers up my ability to throw. And The Lance of Haja, which repels the darkness." Erza says as she summons a spear.

   "Awesome!" Natsu yells. "So you'll chuck that at the moon and blow it up?"

   "Seriously, that's not gonna work." Gray mumbles.

   "However I do not think it will reach the moon with only this. That's why I want you to give me a boost with you twos flame and electricity power. When I throw the spear, hit the back-end of the lance as hard as you can. By combining the throwing power of the Giant Armor and your flames, we will destroy that moon!"

   "All right!" Natsu yells.

   "Got ya!" (Y/n) says giving Erza a thumbs up.

   "Let's go!" Erza says with a smile. They climb a watch tower and Erza is about to throw the spear.

   "Now!" She yells at her two friends. Natsu and (y/n) punch the spear together sending it flying. The villagers watch in awe as it soars towards the moon. Once it seems that it hits the moon, it starts To crack. But it wasn't the moon that was cracking. It looked as if they cracked the sky instead.

   "The moon?" Nasty asks confused since the moon was still there and it was back to its original color.

   "That's..." The Chief doesn't even finish his sentence because of his own confusion.

   "It wasn't the moon that she broke...It was the sky?" Lucy asks.

   "What's goin' on?" Natsu asks.

   "This island was covered by an evil lens." (Y/n) answers him.

   "A lens?"

   "A gas was released during the creation of the moon drip. That gas crystallized and became a lens covering the sky. It's thanks to the lens that the moon looked purple. With the evil lens broken, this island's true radiance should return." She explains as she wraps her arms around Natsu's. The people started to glow, and were expected to go back to normal, but nothing happened.

   "Huh?"

   "They aren't changing back?" Gray asks.

   "Oh, no." Happy says sadly.