The Phantom Lord

"That was a great job!" Natsu says as he and his team are walking back to the guild after a job.

   "And it looks like the client really appreciated it." Happy says.

   "Well, we finished it up real quick since I was there." Gray says.

   "Huh? And what makes you say that, jerk?" Natsu asks him looking over his girlfriend that was between the two. 

   "Just thinking about how you were nothing but extra baggage for this job." Gray says.

   "Want me to show you if it's too much or not?" Natsu asks Gray threateningly as he and Gray stare each other down squishing  the smaller girl in between them.

   "That doesn't even make any sense!" Gray yells. (Y/n) finally pushes the two away from each other.

   "Settle down! And put on some clothes, bro." (Y/n) tells Gray.

   "Um, I hate to interrupt your conversation, but..." Lucy trails off.

   "What?" Natsu asks.

   "I was the one who chose this request on my own, originally. So why did everyone come with me?" Lucy asks showing the request paper.

   "Well, obviously." Natsu says.

   "Obviously, what?"

   "Cause we're Fairy Tail's strongest team!" Natsu and (y/n) say in unison as Natsu lifts (y/n) up onto his shoulders.

   "Aye!" Happy says. 

   "That's right." Gray says.

   "Well, okay!" Lucy says with a smile.

   "Between me, Happy, (y/n), Erza, and Underpants-man we can pull off any job at all!" Natsu says.

   "Don't call me underpants-man." Gray says.

   "Yes, it gives me reassurance." Erza says.

   "Aye!" Happy yells.

   "Forgetting someone?!" Lucy asks a bit mad.

   "We're kiddin', sheesh! Quit your crying, oopy!" Natsu says as he carries (y/n) on his shoulders.

   "I'm not crying, and I'm not named Oopy!" Lucy says as they continue to walk back to the guild.

   "I apologize. Even I was carried away. And I have ended up hurting my comrade. I cannot allow this to continue. For now, would you please punch me?" Erza says. 

   "Let it go." Lucy says.

   "I wouldn't if I were you." Gray, (y/n), and Natsu say in unison.

   "It's Fairy Tail wizards I guess they don't know yet." A few people whisper as they walk by.

   "The poor things..." another says.

   "We're drawing an unusual amount of attention." (Y/n) says feeling a bit uncomfortable and holds onto Natsu's hand for reassurance.

   "I've got a bad feeling about this." Happy says.

   "Frightened?" Erza asks. They stop when they see the guild in the distance, and it didn't look right at all. "What's this? The guild shouldn't look like that."

   Once they get to the guild they see a bunch of iron rods are coming out from the destroyed guild hall. It was a mess an awful sight for them. Fairy Tail is their home, and someone just up and destroyed it while they were gone.