The Strongest Team!

"Natsu!" (Y/n) reaches out for him as he stands up.

   "Do you get it now, you Fairy Tail brat? Flame can never defeat wind!" Erigor yells.

   "You son of a bitch It's almost like a typhoon..." Natsu says.

   "Your flames can no longer touch me! Eat this! Storm Shred!" A bunch of shard shaped wind attack make their way towards Natsu, who skillfully dodged them. (Y/n) catches a few, and manages to make her own electricity with it again, and eats it to strengthen herself up.

   "Damn you! Break through!" Natsu yells as he tries to break through the wind, but gets thrown back at the tracks. "It's not just my flames, but my fist can't even get close to him! Damn it!"

   "What's the matter, punk? That all you got? I thought you'd be a bit tougher. No matter. I'll end this now." Erigor says. (Y/n) stands in front of Natsu protectively.

   "Emera Baram!" He yells as multiple purple magic circles appear in front of him.

   "Emera Baram, he said? If you get hit with that you'll be torn apart!" Happy yells to them. Natsu holds onto (y/n)'s hand tightly, and she holds his hand tightly back.

   "Scatter to the wind, you hotheaded brat!" He yells as he makes the attack sending the two flying.

   "(Y/n) Natsu! Get up!" Happy begs the two who were laying on the ground. Their hands were still together.

   "I'm impressed their body's are still in one piece. Not bad for a young wizards." Erigor says with an evil smirk.

   "(Y/n)! Natsu!" Happy yells.

   "Worry not. The old geezers'll be following him shortly. From the sweet sound of the lullaby."

   "That's enough! Lullaby, this Lullaby, that!" (Y/n) mocks him as she and Natsu stand up. Natsu's vest flies off so he's only wearing his scarf on his upper half of his body. "If you want the old men's heads then fight them fair and square!"

   "That's my (y/n) and Natsu!" Happy yells with a big smile.

   "Impossible! They're both still standing?" Erigor asks.

    "If you don't have the will to fight them, then lay off!" Natsu yells as the two jump up and combine their powers together once again.

   "You stubborn brats!" Erigor yells their magic goes out, and they're pushed back.

   "Damn!" (Y/n) yells as A piece of scrap metal cuts her cheek, and she winces in pain.

   "Damn it! Why can't I get close to him?! That's I can't stand it! (Y/n) stay back, you're already hurt enough as it is! You son of a bitch!! You mock me, Fairy Tail, the guild masters, and you had the nerve to hurt (y/n)!" Natsu yells as flames surround his entire body.

   "The some eerie magic It's like his emotions are manifesting themselves as flames." Erigor thinks to himself.

   "Erigor's wind is flowing in a strange direction." Happy says standing next to (y/n) who was watching Natsu. Her eyes widen at how angry he was just because she got hurt in a fight.

   "Flames of emotion? It's true that there was an ancient magic like that... No, this kid couldn't possibly... What's this? My wind is heading towards him!" Erigor thinks.

   "I see!" Happy yells. "Natsu! Give up. You can't win. Just let Gray handle it." Happy says trying to get Natsu even angrier. "And (y/n) will never love you!"