Just Do Whatever!

(Y/n) went to where the villagers were currently staying. It was some kind of extra storage place for them. Natsu had run off somewhere, so she decided to go and check on Gray. She pulls back the curtain of the tent, and she sees that he's still unconscious. While he was still resting (y/n) looked down at her wrapped up arm.

   "I should change my bandages." She says to herself. The wizard walks over to a shelf in the tent and she grabs some bandages, and rewraps her arm. She turns around when she hears Gray groan.

   "(Y/n)?" He asks as he sits up.

   "Hey, how do you feel?" She asks him as she puts away the bandages.

   "Sore. Where are we?" He asks her.

   "Still on the island, you've been asleep for a while. The village was destroyed by Lyon's goons. So were in an extra storage area." She tells him. Gray stands up, and the two walk out of the tent.

    "That's horrible. He actually destroyed the village?" He asked.

   "Yeah, this isn't the Lyon I know, he was such a sweet boy, and now..." she says sadly.

   "Oh I'm so glad you're awake." A woman said. "I wanted to thank you, Miss (y/n). If it weren't for you, Lucy, and Natsu, then none of us would be here."

   "Are they here too?" Gray asks.

   "Yes. They asked us to direct you to their tent when you woke up." The woman explains.

   "I see."

   "They're waiting in that big tent." She points to a bigger tent. Gray and (y/n) walk into the tent to see Erza, Lucy and Happy were next to her tied up.

   "You're late, Gray." Erza says in a scary tone.

   "Erza?! Lucy, Happy?" Gray and (y/n) ask in unison.

   "Lucy filled me in on the situation. Weren't you supposed to be stopping Natsu? I'm speechless." Erza says as she stands up. "You're very lucky (y/n) is with you. She's cleared for S-Class, and without her you all might be dead."

   "No, they've all done amazingly on this job. I'm proud of all of them." (Y/n) yells Erza.

   "That's no excuse, (y/n)." Erza tells her.

   "Where's Natsu?" Gray asks.

   "That's what I'd like to know." Erza said.

   "(Y/n) was with him last!" Happy yells.

   "Whoa! Wait a minute! I thought he was wandering around here! I went to check on Gray and change the bandages on my arm." The girl explains.

   "He should have been in the village fighting The Cold Emperor's lackeys, but when we went to check, there was no one there. I figured that Natsu would be okay, and Erza told me to take her to where you were, Gray." Lucy explains.

   "I searched from the air, and that's how we found this storage area." Happy says.

   "(Y/n), Gray, we're going in search of Natsu. When we find him, we're returning to the guild." Erza says.

   "What are you saying, Erza? If you heard what's going on, then you've got to know what's happening on this island!" (Y/n) says to Erza.

   "And what of it?" She asks sounding emotionless. "I came here to bring back some guild rule-breakers. I have not a sliver of interest in anything else."

   "Didn't you see what the people on this island look like?"

   "I saw."

   "And you're just going to leave them like that?" (Y/n) was starting to get a bit angry.

   "The request has been posted to every guild. Would it not be better to leave it to some guild wizards that take on the job properly?"

   "I misjudged you, Erza! (Y/n) is completely capable of this job, and so are we!" Gray yells.

   "What did you say?" Erza asks in a scary tone.

   "How dare you say that to the great Erza!" Happy yells terrified.

   "You suck up." Lucy mumbles.

   "You intend to break the guild rules as well? You won't get away with it." Erza says as she points a sword at Gray.

   "Do what you must! This is the path I've chosen. It's something I've got to do. If you're going to cut me down, do it." Gray says as he points the sword towards his chest right where his Fairy Tail mark was.

   "I'm with them Erza." (Y/n) says as she stares down her friend and holds onto Gray's hand. Erza lowers her sword, and her two friends leave the tent.

__________________________

   "Defeat Deliora? That's his goal?" Lucy asks Gray and (y/n) as the five of them run to the temple. They stop running and Gray explains what Lyon is doing.

   "Lyon's aim has always been to surpass Ur. Now with Ur gone, he wants to defeat Deliora, a foe that Ur couldn't kill, in order to surpass her." Gray explains.

   "I see. So that's the only way for him to surpass someone who's dead." Lucy says.

   "Aye." Happy agrees.

   "No...He...Lyon doesn't know. It's true that Ur is no longer with us. But Ur is still alive!" Gray says strongly.

(Sorry this one was super short the next one will be longer I promise)