.:19:. ~Angel's POV~

Start from the beginning

"Eat Angel." I heard her mother say and I sat down. I never like force feeding myself for them. I looked down at it confused.

"Don't people normally have waffles for desert?" I whispered at Des and she shrugged.

"These just aren't any waffles. The're chocolate chip!" I sighed and tore some off and put it in my mouth. It was nice but I wasn't exactly hungry.

"Good. You're eating."

"What's the point? The next place I'm going I'l be lucky if I get any food." I muttered and Des was quiet. I wasn't in a good mood anymore but it might have been the fact that I had a massive headache that was causing my head to pound like crazy and black spots to appear when I moved to quick. I groaned rubbing my temples and I sat up.

"Sit down right now and eat!" Des's mother ordered but I clenched my jaw. I really didn't like people telling me what to do like they actually cared.

"Please." Des added in and I sighed again before sitting down onthe stupid chair. I ripped another piece off and put it into my mouth. Her mother excused herself and walked away. I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around the back on me and I could see a nose and other parts of a face out of the corner of my eye.

"You okay?" He asked and I shrugged ripping off another piece. "Waffles." I smiled slightly and handed him a full one which made him unwrap his arms from around me and sit down next to me. Des giggled slightly and I rolled my eyes. She took one off me knowing I wouldn'tbe able to eat it and I mouthed 'Thank you' to her as her mother walked back in.

"Did you give one to him?" She asked and I shrugged. "At least you ate the other one." I tried not to smile victoriously as she walked back out. I saw Des fist pump.

"Mhmph mm ne hempump." I turne to her and frowned. She was smiling and swallowed blushing slightly. "I mean, best ever eaterer." I shook my head trying not to laugh while Bret was chuckling to himself. Bret's phone went off and Des frowned. "I've heard that ringtone..." My eyes widened slightly and I turned to look at Bret.

"Me too! How weird!" Bret stared into my eyes for a second before frowning as well.

"I may or may not have left it here one time..." He trailed off and a smirk spread across his face. "Then someone called it." Des made a noise and I chuckle as well.

"It's your fault I was woke up that night!" She screeched and I flinched slightly as my head pounded more.

"You okay?" He asked again and I nodded even though I felt terrible. I got up and left my plate with a quarter of a waffle on it still. He grabbd my wrist. "Hey." I turned and looked at him and he looked a little bit worried. "Can you actualy tell me the turth this time?" He aske softly and I sighed.

"I just have a raging headache." I muttered and picked up my bag with my other hand. "I'm fine I swear." I pulled my hand out of his and Des was still quiet as she quickly lifted up her bag.

"Come on. We'll be late." She took my arm and led me away from Bret towards the front door. "By the way mum doesn't like him being so concerned about you. She thinks he could turn out to be a stalker or something." She whispered to me and I knew Bret had heard when he made a dismissive noise behind us.