30 (M!!!)

"Pepper you're back!" One girl excitedly shouts, eyes sparkling

"I'm so sorry for what happened to your dad..." Another joins in, a gloomy look on his face.

"Hi Pepper, prayers for your father." A few others greet politely. Pepper smiles and greets them all back, kindly thanking them.

"It's great to have you back." Luca gave Pepper a side hug while they continued to walk down the cafeteria walkway. Everyone at their tables waved to them.

A raven haired girl who was slightly taller than Pepper walks up to the German boy and shyly smiles. "I know you're taken but I made you these for fun, I hope you like them. Happy Valentine's day. Also, I'm sorry about your father."

Pepper takes a bag of the homemade heart cookies from her hand. "Awe, this is so sweet of you. Thank you, he's doing much better."

"Of course. See you around." She blushes madly before waving goodbye and going over to her group of friends.

Luca sighs. "Of course you'll get many of those by the end of the day."

Pepper rolls his eyes. "You will too, last time I checked, your just as popular as I am."

Luca snorted. "No I'm n-"

"Um, Luca." A quite voice gets the attention of both of them.

They turn around to see a smaller boy, even smaller than Pepper, standing behind them. He timidly rubbed his feet together. He then blushed making Luca's cheeks start to blossom red too.

"I know um... you're probably weirded out or disgusted by me because I'm a boy but I really got the courage to make these for you and bring them to-"

Luca was definitely flushing in embarrassment now. "No! It's fine, I'm not! Really, it's fine."

Pepper smirks at scene upon him.

The boy was a bit pale, his skin looking so smooth and he skinny, but he did have some meat on his body which didn't make him look unhealthy in any way. It was perfect for his height.

He had a big smile and with straight, perfect teeth and because of them, his face became brighter. He had silky dirty blonde curly hair, the soft curls were loose and he had big hazel eyes.

The boy now grins, giggling at his upperclassmen. "Thank you so much for understanding. Um, here!"

Luca takes a small box of chocolates from the boy's tiny hands. "I made the chocolates last night and bought a small box to put them in. It was pretty tough but I was able to succeed. I tried a couple and I really like them, i'm sure you will too." He explained enthusiastically.

Pepper couldn't help but to stare at the two in awe. The boy was absolutely adorable and the fact someone was smaller than him, made him feel so much more confident. Franki was about his height too, just about two inches taller.