9 (M!!)

A/N - This is another warning. No actual verbal consent from Peps during the sex in the beginning.
_______________

The music was muffled but Cade could still feel the major thumping of the house

The music was muffled but Cade could still feel the major thumping of the house. He was glad the party was close to ending, it was probably already past midnight and Pepper needed to get home.

He couldn't care though. He wanted Pepper, even if he didn't want to admit it to himself. Now that he had a peak at Pepper's pure naked body, it was impossible to not drill the boy into the bed.

"Ah... nghh! It feels weird, Cade." Pepper clenched his tied up hands as Cade entered a finger into his untouched hole. The younger boy ignored him and kept guiding his finger in deeper.

Cade licked his lips, eyes focused on Pepper, his whole body in that position was so erotic and he couldn't help but to let his tongue to flick against his pink opening just to tease him before moving away.

Pepper's legs wobbled and he kept his eyes shut, as if it wasn't humiliating enough, he'd die if he watched what as happening to him. Someone was looking at the most vulnerable parts of him, at least Cade wasn't a total stranger, it helped a little, but not enough.

It was also a weird feeling. Everything at the moment felt weird. At first his vision was going in spirals, he was dizzy, and then he felt like his dick was going to explode. And now, he felt all of it.

It was all fine earlier, he was having fun and he felt safe to be around a lot of the people but now Cade was about to rape him. He was scared. All of his emotions were mixing in and he found it frustrating he couldn't get away and teach Cade a lesson.

What was Nonnie going to think?

The slight pain for Cade's second finger had faded and when he stuck that third finger in, he clenches his jaw.

Cade darkly smirks. "You enjoying yourself?"

The older boy whimpers instead of responding. Cade thrusts his three fingers, going slow as he went in deep and then faster when his tips returned back to the ring of his entrance. Cade soon growls as he feels Pepper's leg accidentally rub up against his swollen cock.

Cade pulls his fingers out and wickedly looked down at Pepper's broadened hole, it was already wet but he figured he needed more if we was going to enter. He stretched it out making Pepper whine even more.

Cade afterwards took a hold of his cock, lightly spitting on his palm beforehand. Once he pressed it up to Pepper's entrance, both boys let out a small gasp.

"Are you going to feel good from this?" Pepper questions. He seemed to be sobering up so he was definitely going to remember this. "Will I as well?

Cade stops for a second, giving the boy under him his full attention. "What?"

"I did say I owe you... for saving me, is this is what you want from me then?" When Cade stares longer into Pepper's eyes, an ill feeling guilt got to him so he looks away.