23

Keegan lied down beside Sierra on the end of Cade's bed with an emotionless gaze towards the floor

Keegan lied down beside Sierra on the end of Cade's bed with an emotionless gaze towards the floor. He brought her up to his room, he didn't know why, but he just did.

In the silence, he could still hear Sierra's constant whining and the extreme insults she would throw at him for fun.

"Now, she's dead silent." He whispers.

He chuckles as he realizes his pun and rolls over on his side to pick up his phone which he had thrown on the floor earlier from anger.

He waited a minute, thinking of what to say before dialing his brother's number and waiting for him to pick up.

"Hey."

"Hi..." Keegan mentally cursed. He just totally forgot the little script he made up in his head on how to tell Cade about what happened. He didn't know what to say.

"I can you hear you breathing Keegan, are you going to talk?"

"So... what's up?"

He heard Cade softly groan from the other end. "Seriously? You called me so what do you want?"

That's when Keegan felt guilt. Not because he killed Sierra but because he was going to drag his brother into it.

"Would you rather bottom to me or a wild bear, like, have sex with it?"

"Huh? What are you- your disgusting, I'm ending the call."

"No! If you answer, I'll tell you what I want." Keegan bit his lip and rolled over to where he faced Sierra. He stared at her eyes which were still stuck at the ceiling.

"Ugh fine," There was a slight pause. "I'm pretty sure the bear would kill me so I guess I pick you. You're such a sicko..."

"Incest isn't that bad, taboo maybe, but not bad." Keegan frowned. He really wanted to tell Cade what he did. It was eating at him.

"Ew, that's definitely not happening. So, what did you want?"

"A pack of cigarettes... and lighter fluel."

"Well, I just got out of work so yeah, I'll get it... wait, why lighter fluel?"

"Because... Just get it." Keegan closed his eyes for a moment.

"You going to burn something?"

Keegan glared. "Cade, just get it okay?!"

"... fine. Bye."

He hung up.