Ch.22 || Kareoke Night

Start from the beginning

"There, is that better?" I nod and he takes a sip from the hot chocolate, gesturing me to do so as well. I take a sip from the straw, not really thinking of anything until I look up.

Yoongi's lips are still on his straw, his face only centimeters from mine. Then I notice his eyes looking at me intently as if he is expecting something, hesitation pooling around in those beautiful orbs, I almost get lost in them until a loud voice comes in through the mic on the karaoke stage, causing Yoongi and me to break our heated gazes. I instantly put my attention on the speaker, trying to get my obvious blush to go away.

"Alright everybody, Bar's open and It's karaoke time!" The man says enthusiastically, putting me in a good mood.

Yoongi stands up from his seat and pokes me with a straw.

"Wanna pick a song?" I stand up as well but I avoid his gaze and nervously twiddle my thumbs.

"Can we uh, get some drinks first? I don't really think I could go up there sober." He nods and makes his way towards the bar, I follow him, I'm a little worried about drinking alcohol. I mean, I've tried it before but I didn't like it. But I am definitely not going on that stage just to break my vocal cords sober. Not happening, the embarrassment would be too much to handle.

Yoongi takes a seat on one of the bar stools and I do the same. He gestures the bartender over to us and pulls out his wallet.

"Whiskey on the rocks for me and uh..."

"...a screwdriver." Yoongi chuckles.

"Yeah, that." The bartender gets our drinks for us and Yoongi pays him. Most girls would tell the guy not to but he ends up paying anyway. Well, I'm not gonna tell him not to if he is just going to pay anyway. That's just a waste of time.

Yoongi downs his drink, letting out a sigh of satisfaction while my drink isn't even half empty yet.

"Hurry up there Y/N I want to go embarrass myself and I do not want to do it alone." I groan and quickly drink the alcoholic beverage. A burning sensation, that I hate, spreads down my throat and into my chest causing me to scrunch up my face.

"Alright, let's do this." After I said those words, a shit load of chaos was to come for the rest of the night. Yoongi and I screaming the lyrics to Hellevator and Awkward Silence by Stray Kids, thus ending in awkward silence. We had a tough crowd. We then had more drinks causing me to become very dizzy while Yoongi started calling Jimjn, telling the little guy how he was adopted and he was a descendant of the seven dwarfs and then leading to now, Yoongi and I stumble out of the place, laughing.

"They were provably impessed by my sick waps." Yoongi mumbles, giggling at the end.

"I kn-know I w-*hiccup*-was."

"Tanks Y/N, I kn-know you l-love me, heh." He almost trips on a rock but catches himself.

"Heh, y-yeah *hiccup* I do." Not really realizing what I or Yoongi said, I'm kind of out of it.

"I can't drive l-like this. Jin will gro-ground me." I pout, poor Yoongi.

"H-how are we getting h-*hiccup*-home?"

"Let's just walk." I nod and start walking towards my apartment, Yoongi following me mindlessly.

Once I got home, with very sore feet, I noticed Yoongi was still with me.

"Hey, why did you follow me, stalker?" Yoongi looks around confused.

"I don't know how to get home, I'm confused."

"Oh, come in I- I guess." We walk into my apartment, the first thing Yoongi notices is my garbage can that I haven't taken out yet.

"Y-you must really like owange j-juice." I look over to see him staring at the many orange juice cartons surrounding my trash can.

"Yeah, Sunny D is my f-favorite." Yoongi starts laughing really loudly.

"What?"

"Y-you said D." He laughs some more and I facepalm.

"Ugh go to bed Suga Cube." He stops laughing and smiles at me sweetly.

"That's cute."

"I got it from Leah." He suddenly scowls and goes to my couch, laying on it instantly.

"That bitch." I can't help but giggle at that, they have an odd friendship but I'm not judging.

I look over at Yoongi, his eyes are closed and he looks super comfortable even if he's laying on a couch, an old one might I add. He looks so peaceful and innocent. At that moment I begin to feel sober and I can't help but gently swipe a piece of his soft hair out of his face, carefully keeping my fingers off of his skin. After admiring the pale male on the couch in my living room, I go into my bedroom and get ready for bed. I went to sleep with a smile on my face, knowing that making a fool of myself in front of the man that I love, was totally worth it.

I didn't even realize how painful my hangover was going to be the next day.

~§~

Umm... That happened. I hope it was entertaining! Much Love!

~ Chimsy