four

Everyone had arrived on time, surprisingly.
"Okay class, we're going to put up a performance for the school. There will be three performances. I'll split you up, seven seven five four." Taehyung held Jimin's waist, hoping that he would be in the same group.

"Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jackson in group one. Jaebum, Mark, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Bambam, Yugeom and Jimin in group two. Joohyun, Wendy, Seulgi, Sooyoung and Yerim in group three and Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung, Lisa group four."

Taehyung brought his other hand around Jimin's waist and leaned on his shoulder.
"Tae I need to-"
"I don't care."
"Taehyung stop being so difficult."
"But I-"
"I get that you're not happy with the arrangements but we can't switch."

Taehyung smirked.
"Oh but we can. Saem!"
"Yes?"
"Can you change Jimin's group?"
"I- uh. Sure! Jimin can change with um, Jackson?"
"Good choice saem."
"What the fuck Taehyung?!"

He smirked. Everyone knew that he likes Min Yoongi . Well too bad Jackson, he's protected by his friends. And he has a boyfriend now~
Taehyung was about to kiss Jimin but stopped half way.
"Sorry..."
"At least you stopped, Taehyung."

Jimin pecked Taehyung on the lips, and walked to the rest, leaving Taehyung frozen at the spot. He brought his fingers up to his lips and his eyes widened.
"Kim Taehyung you idiot why're you still standing there!" Yerim shouted.

Taehyung snapped from his daze and ran to hug Jimin. Jimin blushed and giggled.
"You pabo it was just a peck."
"But it's you!" Jimin pecked his cheek, leaving Taehyung in yet another daze.
"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!" Yerim is such an awesome sibling really.

"Okay so now you have your groups, I'll explain. Since you all take vocal classes as well we'll create a total of four songs, one for each group. You'll compose, produce and perform the song, as well as create a choreography for it. You have until the prom to complete it. So around 3 months."

They all nodded and proceeded to plan.
"So I know that Yoongi and Namjoon can compose and produce songs, so can we leave it up to you?"
"Sure."
"Jungkook can dance well, he can choreograph the dance." Hoseok and Jimin were good dancers as well, and more professional too.

But they didn't say anything. They were too shy.
"Then what will Jin, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung do?"
"Nothing." There was never a time where Jimin had felt so useless. He decided to voice out.
"I-I can d-dance..."
"Me too." Hoseok announced.

Taehyung looked at Jimin in awe.
"You can dance?"
"I learned a little." Blushing, Jimin found a sudden interest in his shoes.
"Show us!" Jimin looked at Hoseok and they both nodded, blasting music from Hoseok's phone.
Oh oh oh, and the lights start flashing in the photobooth~

The song 'Youth' by Troye Sivan played and the dup danced to the music, body moving to the beat, in sync with each other. The other five looked at them in awe as they danced for around a minute or so. Their dance was commendable. They looked like professionals dancing on a stage.

As soon as they finished, Taehyung ran up to Jimin, hugging his waist and kissing his forehead. Yoongi did the same to Hoseok, except he kissed him on the lips.
"You're amazing~"
"It wasn't that good, I messed up a little..."
"It's still perfect like you~"

Jimin blushed.
"So Hoseok and Jimin will dance as well."
"Hey anyone else can rap?" Yoongi asked.
"I can, just a little." Hoseok said, and Yoongi smiled.
"Let's start."

They decided on the title and the background story during the period and decided to go to Taehyung's house to start composing the song. They went directly to his house after school ended, since dance was the last period. When they reached, everyone was shocked by the size of his house.

Taehyung never let anyone into his house before, let alone invite them over. This was the first time he ever did.
"Stay in the living room, don't fucking go anywhere else."
"Tae can I get water please?" Jimin asked. Taehyung held his hand and pulled him to the kitchen.

"What water?"
"Plain water will do Tae, thank you~" Taehyung smiled and fetched a glass from the shelf, pouring spring water into the cup. Just as Jimin was about to go back to the living room, Taehyung pulled him to somewhere else. It was a secret hideout.

"Tae?"
"No one else knows about this... it's basically my hideout, somewhere I can stay with no one finding me. It has everything. Feel free to make yourself at home. It's a little small, sorry."
"Why'd you bring me here?"
"I don't know... I wanted time with you alone... shit I didn't even ask I'm-"

Jimin placed a hand over Taehyung's mouth.
"Stop talking. You didn't even touch me ever since we stepped in here." Taehyung smirked and walked closer to Jimin, wrapping his hands around his tiny waist.
"You like the attention don't you."

Jimin wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck.
"There's something I do. It would make you hate me."
"How bad can it be? Do you steal? Fuck around? Smoke? Do drugs?"
"No."
"Tell me already baby boy."
"I-I... I stalked y-you..."

Taehyung immediately let go of Jimin. Jimin knew this was gonna happen. Why did he say it? Why was he so stupid?
"I fucking hate stalkers."
__________________________

shit. shittttty
one night in a strange shitty. shitty 😂😂😂

taehyung is a legend stfu

i p u r p l e y o u