twenty nine

"Baby..." Taehyung choked out a sob as he faced his fiancé he was supposed to marry in a few weeks.
"Tae?" Jimin rushed to his side, hugging his crying figure as he tried to calm him down. Taehyung calmed down after awhile, and Jimin kissed him.
"What's wrong, baby?"

Whatever Taehyung told him, it made Jimin's world crash down completely. He inevitably bawled into Taehyung's chest, and got a fistful of his shirt.
"N-no..."
"I-I h-have t-to..." Jimin fell asleep in Taehyung's embrace on their fluffy comfy sheets, but the younger was gone when he woke up.

He ran to the closet and almost all of his clothes were gone as well. Jimin broke down into tears as he slid to the ground, sobbing his eyes out.
"N-no... this i-is n-no-ot h-happe-ening..." He looked at the clothes Taehyung left. All the clothes that Jimin loved to wear. Jimin brought his legs to his chest and stayed there.

Crying the whole day.

——

Jimin stayed in the room for two whole weeks, not eating anything. The maids brought him food and water daily but he ordered them to not prepare food for him, just 2 litres of water every day will do. He stayed there, buried in Taehyung's blankets, emotionless. Whatever tears he had, whatever emotions, they all faded.

The cheerful Jimin everyone knew was gone.

One fine day, as he was just staring at the ring on his finger like he did for the past uncountable number of days, the door of his room slammed open. He didn't flinch, nor did he care. He knew it wasn't Taehyung anyway.
"Yah yah yah Park Jimin." He heard the voice of Hoseok. The older pulled the blankets away and sat Jimin up.

"Yah we're all worried about you."
"Fuck off." Jimin said, voice groggy from not speaking since Taehyung left. Hoseok was shocked by the sudden outburst of the younger but shrugged it off.
"What happened?"
"Nothing much, only that the love of my life left."

Hoseok gasped and Jimin fixed his gaze on the ring again. He felt his eyes water up again.
'kth pjm'
"T-tae..." Hoseok put his hand around the younger's shoulder as he broke down for the second time after Taehyung's departure.
"It's okay Jim-"

"IT'S NOT FUCKING OKAY! HE- h-he left me... a-and w-what I f-fi-ind out? H-he i-is e-eng-gag-ged. T-to a-a g-girl."

Hoseok wished that he could make Jimin the cheerful Jimin he knew but he could only hope. The only way out of this mess is the way in.

Taehyung.

Taehyung, who was miles away. Taehyung, who broke his heart. Taehyung, the one he loved, and still loves.

For the next few days, the whole gang, without Taehyung, of course, tried their best to cheer Jimin up. Jungkook included. He had apologised and said that he was just being childish, and that he wouldn't do it anymore since well... he was dating someone he loved.

"Hyunggggg cheer up~" Jimin just weakly smiled at the boy. Jungkook huffed.
"Hyung do you want ice cream?" Jimin looked at Jungkook and nodded.
"Okay..." Jungkook flashed his bunny smile and hugged Jimin.
"My treat hyung!" Jimin smiled at how cute Jungkook was.

But it was far from the smile plastered on his face whenever Taehyung was around. And Jungkook could easily tell.
__________________________

next chapter will be the last chapter

BUT DON'T WORRY

a sequel will be out soon ;)

because ya girl knows that if she continues it here it wouldn't be long cuz i will end it in like what five chapters or ten max and that's not what we want right

we need long books 😩

i p u r p l e y o u