nine

The couple woke up in each other's embrace, smiling.
"Morning baby."
"Morning Tae~" Jimin scooted closer to Taehyung and inhaled the younger's scent.
"I still can't believe that we made it official last night."

Jimin giggled and planted a kiss on Taehyung's lips.
"I can't believe it either."
"Come on, let's go bathe and shit."
"Together?" Taehyung shrugged, but pulled Jimin to the bathroom anyway. They got bathed, changed and out the door they went, hands intertwined.

They reached school 8 minutes early, a little earlier than Jimin normally is, and headed to class. Taehyung got to his seat at the back of the class and watched Jimin, who was in the front.
"Babe who sits with you?"
"Jackson." Taehyung rested his head on his hand, bored out of his mind.

In the end, he decided to just go to Jimin and sit beside him.
"Tae?"
"I'm bored."
"What do you wanna do then?"
"I don't know. Can I get a kiss though?"
"You big baby." Taehyung wrapped a hand around Jimin's shoulder, leaning in.

Their lips attached in a sweet kiss, and they parted seconds after. Jimin wrapped his hands around Taehyung's waist and leaned on his shoulder, and Taehyung kept his hand around Jimin's shoulder. Two minutes to class and everyone started entering, looking at Jimin like he was an alien. Someone was even brave enough to come up to them.

"You bitch Taehyung doesn't love you."
"W-what?"
"He only wants to take your virginity come on."
"T-Taehyung?" Jimin let go and sat up.
"Sooyeon what the fuck. I fucking love Jimin you bitch." Taehyung pulled Jimin onto his lap and the shorter blushed.

"How would you prove it? I bet you're just playing nice so you can break his heart."
"You're right. I can't prove that I love him. But I know that I love him. I've never felt like this before."
"Tae..."
"You're my first love, Jimin."
"Y-you are mine too."

Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jimin and pecked his cheek.
"Class is starting Tae."
"That Jackson dude can sit with Jinyoung at the back."
"Oh shit."
"Hmm?"
"He likes Jinyoung now that Yoongi is dating or something."

Taehyung smirked and told Jimin that Jackson can have a chance with Jinyoung now. Jimin giggled and intertwined his hand with Taehyung's, and it was then that the subject teacher came into the class.
"Taehyung? Jimin?"
"Yes saem?" Taehyung answered, gaze never leaving Jimin.

"Isn't Jimin sitting with Jackson? Aren't you sitting with Jinyoung? Why did you change your seats?"
"Because I wanted to." Taehyung shrugged, still looking at Jimin.
"Associating with the good students now are you? Even better, the top student. What do you want this time, Taehyung?"

It was then that Taehyung glared at the teacher.
"Why does everyone think that I have bad intentions?! Is it that wrong to love someone?!" Jimin tried to calm Taehyung down, hugging his waist and lying on his shoulder. Taehyung's gaze softened and he hugged Jimin back, kissing his cheek.

"Calm down Tae..." Taehyung smiled and leaned his head against Jimin's, closing his eyes.
"I'm calm." Jimin and Taehyung were oblivious to the 23 pairs of eyes watching them from behind. And the pair of eyes eying them from in front.
"Alright class time." Taehyung and Jimin parted.

But of course Taehyung's hand still was around Jimin's waist. The lesson ended and everyone found Jimin leaning onto Taehyung's shoulder, and the taller's hands wrapped fully around the shorter's waist. They listened to class and Jimin took notes, sure, but that didn't stop them from flirting.

What can you say? They were in love.
"Baby~"
"Yes?"
"Let's go for dance."
"Did you and the others have any progress yet?"
"Yep. We managed to come up with the lyrics but we're stuck with the choreo."

Jimin sighed.
"I didn't help..."
"You can help by coming up with the choreography, even Hoseok is unable to start."
"I need to listen to the song, find the beat and the rhythm before the choreo can be made."

A peck was sealed on Jimin's lips.
"You're the best."
"I am not. Look at me. A fucking imperfection. A mistake. I'm nothing."
"Baby... you're the most amazing most beautiful person I've ever met. Don't talk about yourself like that. Please."
"I'll try... it's hard. Especially when I hate myself to the core."

Taehyung hugged Jimin tightly and kissed his forehead.
"I love you baby."
"I love you too. Let's go to dance." This time, they decided not to change since it was the last period of the day. Taehyung wrapped his hand around Jimin's waist as per usual and Jimin sneaked his hand to Taehyung's ass.

And he slapped it.
"You thick."
"Oh my god Jimin you're supposed to be my innocent angel."
"You made me dirty Tae~"
"Fucking hell. Did you ever try kissing?"
"W-"
"With tongue?"

Jimin gulped and shook his head.
"We'll try it later. I've been told that my tongue does wonders. Wanna try?"
"If it's with you."
"You're so whipped for me, Park Jimin."
"Aren't you as well?"
__________________________

845 words on the dot hehe :*

i p u r p l e y o u