twenty seven 🔞

"Get on my lap baby." Jimin did so, lying his stomach on Taehyung's lap. He coated his fingers with lube and slowly inserted a finger into Jimin, the writhing boy whimpering at the feeling.
"Tae~" Another finger was inserted into Jimin's tight hole, making the boy moan loudly. Taehyung started to scissor Jimin, and melodious honey like moans flowed into the depths of Taehyung's ears.

And he himself moaned.
"Baby you're so goddamn tight~" He inserted a third finger into Jimin, thrusting them in and out of the pink hole fast, making Jimin shake.
"T-Taehyu-u-u-u-ung~" A forth finger was thrusted in and Taehyung showed no mercy in sparing Jimin from the pleasure.

"Tae I-I'm ab-out to- ah ah ah fuck- ah~ cum..." Taehyung chuckled at how Jimin spoke through cute moans and bent down, whispering seductively into his ear.
"Cum for me, baby boy." And Jimin came hard at that. Taehyung chuckled and lubed his dick up quickly, then laid himself down and signalled for Jimin to take lead.

Mr Park fucking Jimin decided to tease his fiancé, rubbing the other's dick around his hole but not pushing it in. It was only when Taehyung started whining that he finally slid it in, but only the tip.
"Jimin." The bottom sat down fully on Taehyung's dick, clenching his length with the walls of his asshole.

"Ah Jimin~"
"Daddy~"
"Bounce on my dick baby." Jimin raised himself and lowered himself repeatedly, making Taehyung feel immense pleasure.
"Oh god baby~"
"D-a-a-dd-y~" Taehyung grabbed Jimin's waist and thrusted hard into him.

"T-ae I-I-" Jimin came onto the both of them without completing his sentence.

——

"Cuddles?"
"Sure baby boy." Jimin and Taehyung were currently at home, on their bed.
"I've been meaning to ask, chim. Are you a little?"
"No? I really don't know if I am or not."
"You're so cute oh god." Jimin giggled.
"Tae can you message the rest? Tell them to meet up somewhere to practice..."

Taehyung shook his head.
"Tomorrow. You're mine for today."
"Possessive much."
"You know it." Jimin chuckled and kissed Taehyung's jaw.
"Pabo."
"Your pabo." Jimin giggled at Taehyung's response, snuggling even closer to his lover.

"I can't believe we're actually engaged."
"Neither can I baby, but hmm I guess it's fated." Taehyung leaned in and placed his lips onto Jimin's in a soft chaste kiss.
"I love you baby."
"I love you too Tae."
__________________________

ah im sorry i have a teeny bit of a writers block but hmm next chapter wld be longer i promise

i p u r p l e y o u