twenty four

The two of them cuddled in the car for awhile before wearing their clothes and walking to the house slowly.
"We need to change, that's for sure."
"You cumming all over the both of us is sexy as fuck." Taehyung pointed out.
"But it still doesn't change the fact that it's dirty." Jimin defended.
"I'm your cum slut baby."

Jimin playfully rolled his eyes and smacked Taehyung's chest.
"You idiot."
"But you love me anyway~" Taehyung said in a sing-song tone. Jimin pouted, feeling defeated. They reached the door and Taehyung opened it, hoping his parent and step parent weren't home but sadly, they were.

"Yah bitch what's that slut doing here?"
"Like I said, Eomma, this house is mine as much as it is Appa's. I repeat, Appa's, not yours. Now fuck off."
"And what's that stain on your shirt?" Taehyung scoffed and pointed to his shirt.
"This? Cum. Anything wrong? No? Good. I'll be in my room with Jimin."

Taehyung and Jimin went up to their room (yes, their.) and Jimin immediately fished out two pairs of boxers and two of Taehyung's oversized sweaters. It gave him sweater paws which he loved. They got bathed and changed, then went to lay in bed, cuddling like the cute couple they were.

"Tae can we cook some instant noodles~?"
"Of course baby. Let's go. Though..."
"Hmm?"
"I still can't believe you came without me even touching you. All I did was put my fingers in your mouth Jimin."
"Hey hey hey you palmed me the whole ride okay?" Jimin defended quickly.

Taehyung chuckled and kissed his cheek.
"I love you too." Jimin slapped his chest, blushing hard.
"Shut up. Let's go." Taehyung laughed at how cute Jimin was, shaking his head as he followed the latter downstairs. Jimin froze as he saw Taehyung's step mother.

"E-eomma n-nim..."
"Don't call me that. I don't recognise you as a family member." Jimin bit his lip and looked down, but smiled as Taehyung engulfed him in a tight back hug.
"Ignore her baby. Let's go." Jimin giggled and kissed his cheek, then playfully ran to the kitchen.

Taehyung chuckled to himself and walked to the kitchen, and was greeted with a kiss on the lips by no one other than his boyfriend.
"I love you but what was that for?"
"I was scared..."
"I'm here. And she can't do shit to you or I'll fucking kick her out regardless."

Jimin hugged Taehyung and whispered a small thank you. Taehyung smiled and stroked Jimin's hair, admiring the shorter. Then he realised something.
"Are you wearing my sweater, baby?"
"Maybe?" Jimin said, shyly fiddling with the hem of the sweater he was wearing, looking down but smiling a little.

"Goddamnit why are you so cute?"
"I dunno?" Taehyung tried to fight back a smile but to no avail. Jimin was really too cute.
"Can I have my noodles now Taetae? I'm hungry..." Taehyung chuckled and ruffled Jimin's hair, letting him go and heading for the cabinets to find for some cup noodles.

"What flavour, baby?"
"Anything." Jimin said as he said down, resting his chin on his palm as he gazed at Taehyung. His blonde hair so long it reached his eyes.
"Here you go baby."

——

"Baby why must the 14th be so awayyy?" Jimin giggled.
"Tae it's already April 7-"
"Shit our 3rd month anniversary. Oh shit and I even-"
"Taehyung it's okay. I enjoyed myself today. A lot. Especially that little after activity." Jimin winked.

Taehyung pulled him into a deep kiss in the middle of the living room, Taehyung's step mother happening to turn he head just in time to set the pair kissing with much passion and love. She slammed her fist on the table and was surprised when they didn't flinch at all, even daring to continue kissing.

Taehyung's hands travelled down to Jimin's ass, sliding it into his boxers and squeezing his unclothed jibooty. Jimin moaned and pulled away from the kiss, burying his head into the depths of Taehyung's shoulder.
"Tae- ah~ s-stop."
"What if I don't want to?"

Jimin looked up at Taehyung with a pout.
"I'll date someone else then. Someone who actually listens." Taehyung scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"If you even can, that is."
"I wouldn't want to."
"Why? Like you said, you want someone who actually listens. I'm not one to listen."

Jimin pecked Taehyung's lips.
"Because I love you, Tae." The scowl on Taehyung's face morphed into a smile almost immediately and he took his hands out of Jimin's boxers.
"Okay but can I do this?" Taehyung asked, slapping Jimin's ass.
"Maybe~" The elder mocked, "you know how much I love it when you do that."

Taehyung chuckled and carried Jimin up, running to the stairs as Jimin giggled, clinging onto Taehyung for his dear life.
"Baby stoppp~"
"We're here." The giggles didn't stop, and Taehyung found that exceptionally adorable.

"I'm going up, don't fall down from my grip." Taehyung said, chuckling.
__________________________

well lets just say i have another idea for another vmin fic oops

i p u r p l e y o u