thirty

While Jimin was heartbroken, Taehyung was in America, feeling the same. His hatred for his father only grew now.

Confused? Let me explain.

The day before Taehyung left, his father sent him a text, telling him that he had to go to America for business. He didn't want to, but his father forced him to, threatening to break him and Jimin up if he doesn't comply. It was only when Taehyung reached America that he was informed of the need to marry Jennie, the daughter of the most loyal business partner.

To say he was sad is an understatement. Taehyung was devastated. He missed Jimin. He missed his hugs, his laughter, his kisses, his cuddles, his warmth, his voice, his small fingers, his eye smile, his abs, his plump ass, his everything. Taehyung couldn't go a day without thinking of Jimin.

Every day. He spent every single day thinking about Jimin, looking at the ring on his left forth finger. Suddenly, the door burst open and the bitch he had to marry walked in.
"Take me out." She demanded, crossing her arms.
"Next time, baby." Taehyung said, voice soft. But she didn't care. Not one bit.

"Take me shopping, now." Taehyung sighed, and nodded. He grabbed his phone and the both of them walked to the car.
"Go to Michu Mall." Taehyung gulped. Michu Mall was the most luxurious mall in all of America, where it only sold branded items.
"Baby-"

He was cut off by a glare.
"Take. Me. There." He bit his lip and nodded. He missed Jimin. Jimin wouldn't do this to him.
"Start the car, Kim Taehyung." He sighed and drove off, heading towards Michu Mall.
"We're going to Gucci, then Chanel, okay?"

Taehyung hated this. He hated that he had to marry such a bitch. He could've happily stayed in Korea and marry the love of his life but he just had to come to America and marry a bitch.
"Jimin wouldn't do this..." He mumbled under his breath. But Jennie heard it.

"Who?"
"N-nothing." She scoffed.
"Who is it."
"M-my f-fiancé..." She stared at him with her mouth agape.
"Fiancé... You're gay?!" Taehyung gulped and nodded, not looking at Jennie since he was driving. Not that he would look at her if he wasn't anyway.

"That ring. Take it out, throw it away. You're marrying me and that's that." That statement got on Taehyung's nerves. He pulled up at the side of the road and slammed his hand down, glaring at Jennie.
"You are nobody to tell me what to do."
"I'm your fiancée." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I don't have a fiancée. I only have a fiancé and he is Jimin. I'm not here by will in any means. So fuck off before I actually hurt you." He started the car again and U-turned, heading home.
"Turn around, we're going to the mall!"
"Go yourself."
"I'm telling Appa!"
"Suit yourself."

He reached the house and got out of the car, striding into the mansion. He whipped out his phone and called his father.
"Hello?"
"Appa, cancel the marriage. I came here to do business, not marry." A deep sigh was heard.
"It's for the-"

Taehyung cut him off.
"No. I didn't agree to the marriage and for fuck's sake I'm fucking engaged to Jimin to stop trying to break us up."
"Son I-"
"I don't care what you think of me. I'm gay, accept that. I'm here to do business and I will do it, anything but romance is fine by me."

Taehyung wanted to get everything done with, and rush back to Jimin's side.

Wait for me, Jimin-ah.

Jimin couldn't stop thinking about what Taehyung told him.

"I need to go to America... for 4 years..." 4 years. 4 fucking years without his love.

Hurry up, Taehyung-ah.
__________________________

and that concludes the book hehe

the sequel will be out in a day or to so look out for it!

it'll be titled 'we meet again'

bye for now!

i p u r p l e y o u