fifteen

"Taehyung, what's wrong?" The said latter let out another sniffle and looked at Jimin's hands, stuttering.
"J- I-I... J-Jimin ev-veryt-thing y-you s-saw t-ha-at d-day... J-j-j-"
"Tae breathe."
"H-he r-r-ra-aped m-me..."
"I'm sorry?"
"HE- HE F-FUCKING R-RAPED ME!"

A gasp was emitted from Jimin's mouth and he immediately hugged the boy in front of him. It was only then that the elder noticed how pale and boney the younger was. He was still a little muscular and looked healthy, but he was much thinner than before and it worried Jimin.
"Taehyung... look at me." As the other obliged, he was startled when the older male pulled him into a deep kiss, emotions pouring out of him. When they parted, panting, Taehyung looked at Jimin in confusion, but love laced his eyes, making Jimin grin.

"I trust you Tae. Now, aren't you hungry?" The younger gulped, not wanting to tell the older that he had completely skipped meals for the past three days.
"Um..."
"Taehyung, I really don't blame you for skipping your meals but... do you have the appetite now?" The younger merely shrugged, not wanting to eat.
"Hmm then... I'll eat it. Your favourite pho without jalapeño chiles~"
"You went all the way there to get it?" Taehyung asked, now curious.

Jimin giggles and nodded, pecking Taehyung's cheek.
"Only for you I will."
"Give it to me please baby~" Chuckling, The elder held the younger's hand and pulled him to the table, sitting him down and opening the lid of the container that had the pho in it.
"Eat up babe~"
"Minnie, did I ever tell you how much I fucking love you?" Jimin giggles and pressed his lips onto Taehyung's dry ones, brushing his tongue over after to moisten it.

"Aish your lips are so cracked. But it's okay because that's what my tongue is for right?" Taehyung cringed but broke into a fit of giggles and hugged Jimin, snuggling into his chest.
"You're so so warm~"
"That's because you're freezing cold Tae. Now eat up or I'll seriously do it for you."
"Gimme a while please baby..." Nodding, Jimin started stroking the younger's hair, smiling as he enjoyed the comfortable silence.

"I'm glad." He suddenly announced, taking Taehyung by surprise.
"What?"
"I'm glad you told me. Otherwise I wouldn't have known... I'm glad you talked to me Tae."
"Of course, I love you, that's why. If you were any of the other guys I wouldn't have. Everything I do is because I love you baby."
"Taetae... can you come to school tomorrow? I miss you at school..."

After some contemplation, Taehyung agreed, but on one condition.
"If they chase me away either follow me or leave me, okay?" And Jimin agreed as well.
"I'll abide by that if you do one thing."
"Yeah?"
"Eat. Now. Or I'll leave you here and take the noodles along with me." Taehyung pouted, but adjusted himself so that he was in between Jimin's legs, the elder's hands wrapped around him and his head on his back.

As Taehyung slurped up the noodles, he then realised how hungry he actually was.
"Mm this is so good~ Baby you want some?" Jimin mumbled a small 'no' and hugged the younger even tighter, closing his eyes and busking in the tranquil serenity.
"Minnie I'm done."
"Can we cuddle in bed then?" Taehyung chuckled and nodded, standing up and holding Jimin's hand, walking to the bed and laying down, Jimin crawling next to him.

"Tae you're comfortable right?"
"Yes of course baby, don't worry about me." Jimin pouted and shoot him head, snuggling closer to his lover and making sure that he was indeed comfortable before slowly closing his eyes, drifting off to a good night's sleep.
"Night baby. I'll wake you up when it's dinner time okay?"
"Night night Tae..."

Taehyung spent the whole time when Jimin was napping thinking, and scrolling through Instagram. Suddenly, he got a message from Jin.

~~~
moniesjinnie

Kim Taehyung you fucking jerk.

what did I do now?

Make Jimin cry.

what?!

Yes. You didn't know right?

no...

Yeah. You cheated on him with Jungkook and now he is...
Probably at home crying his eyes out.

ah no
he's sleeping

How would you know?

uh
he's with me

Prove it.

sure :)

these two were taken before my sleeping beauty fell asleep

I still don't believe you.

believe me or not I don't really care since all that matters to me right now is Jimin

~~~

"T-Tae..." Jimin mumbled, tossing and turning in his sleep.
"Shh baby. Shh, I'm here, I'm here." The elder woke up with a start, panting. He looked around and heaved a sigh of relief when he saw that he was still in Taehyung's embrace, although he did snuggle closer to the latter and let a few tears flow.
"What happened, baby?"
"I dreamt of you cheating on me... again..."
"Again?" Jimin nodded, hugging the latter tight.

"Please don't do it again..."
"I won't baby."
__________________________

rewritten :D and m proud that I actually can make the story flowwwww wwewww

i p u r p l e y o u