eleven

"What's happening?! Taehyung fucking made Jimin cry!"
"Taehyung that was a jerk move."
"What did I do?!" Jungkook back hugged Taehyung, kissing his neck. The older of the two smiled.

"You did that." Jin shouted and stormed back upstairs, Namjoon following.
"Baby calm down."
"Calm down?! Do you kn-" Namjoon cut him off with a kiss.
"Calm down baby."
"I love you. Let's go."

Namjoon smiled and followed Jin to his room. When the door opened they saw Jimin curled up into a ball on Namjoon's bed, and Hoseok looking distressed, trying to calm the younger down.
"Jimin..." Jin sat on the bed and pulled Jimin onto his lap.

The latter got a fistful of his hyung's shirt and bawled into his chest.
"Why... why am I so fu-cking dumb?! H-he is a player a-and he'll n-never c-change."
"Jimin..."
"Why?! Why do I l-love him?!"

Jimin stumble out of Jin's embrace and walked out, bumping into someone on the way.
"S-sorry."
"Jiminie..." Jimin stiffened up. That voice. That very voice. The one that belonged to Taehyung.

"S-sorry."
"Jimin look at me." Taehyung lifted the latter's chin up and created eye contact. He saw how red and puffy his eyes are and immediately pulled him into a hug.
"Jimin... I'm sorry..."
"Am I n-not good en-nough?"

Taehyung shook his head.
"You're perfect, baby. Jungkook and I... we have nothing. We just love showing affection, you know?"
"I-I just got jeal-lous..."
"And that's perfectly fine. I love you and only you baby."
"D-do y-you?"
(a/n: koff koff do you do you do you the fuck you want)

"I'll only ever love you."
"S-stop making m-me bl-lush."
"I love you~" Jimin giggled and pecked Taehyung's lips.
"D-did you e-ever kiss hi-im?"
"Jungkook? No."
"Good." Taehyung hugged Jimin even tighter, nearly crushing his bones.

"You're so precious~"
"Y-you're mine. Only mi-ine."
"So possessive. I like it." Taehyung carried Jimin up and the latter dived for his neck, shyly hiding his face, blushing furiously.
"Straddle me baby." Jimin brought his legs around Taehyung's waist.

Jungkook was watching them from afar.
"Fancy stealing hyung away from me. You're going down, Park Jimin." He mumbled to himself.
"That should have been me. I bet Taetae hyung will not even dare to touch me now."

Jungkook thinks that he has a crush on Taehyung. Wasn't that obvious enough? Yes it was. But he doesn't. He only likes the affection. He didn't want the relationship. He wanted the attention, the affection.

"Tae..."
"Yes baby?"
"Can we go home?"
"You mean my home?"
"Whatever just hurry up~"
"And maybe we can try that kiss."
"What kiss?"
"The one with tongue."

Jimin blushed and nodded.
"Aww my baby is shy~" Jimin smacked Taehyung's chest and cupped his face, thumbs in front of the other's ears, the rest behind it. He smashed his lips onto Taehyung's, kissing the life out of him. The latter was taken aback, not expecting Jimin to fully initiate a kiss.

Jin and Namjoon walked out if the room and spotted Jimin and Taehyung kissing.
"They made up huh?"
"I guess so." Taehyung and Jimin parted lips, and their forehead rested against each other.

"Tae, Jimin, I see you have made up?"
"It was just a misunderstanding, hyung. I hope..." Jimin mumbled the last part under his breath, but Taehyung still heard it.
"Do you trust me baby?"
"I trust that you didn't lie."

Taehyung smiled.
"Let's go?"
"Are you going to carry me home?"
"Of course baby."
"Aish don't~"
"It's no sweat. You're so light!"
"Put me down please Taetae~"
"No."

Jimin pouted.
"I'm breaking up with you."
"No~ baby~"
"Put me down please~" Taehyung sighed and put Jimin down, the latter holding his hand and walking him out the door.
"Bye hyungs!"
"Bye Jimin! See you tomorrow!"

When they were out the door Taehyung picked him up bridal style.
"Baby, do you know what sex is?"
"If I'm honest, no."
"Wanna try?"
"I don't know, they say if you have this sex thing you lose your virginity?"
"Yeah. Do you trust me?"

Jimin smiled and nodded.
"Would you let me take your virginity?"
"I... yes? Not today..."
"Cuddles?"
"Of course Tae~" Taehyung smiled and repositioned Jimin, carrying the older on his back. He brisk walked home and threw Jimin on the bed.

"That would've hurt."
"Sorry baby~"
"Just come here already Tae." Taehyung smiled and jumped into bed, spooning Jimin.
"If I'm honest, I hate myself for being so easily jealous."
"Don't hate yourself baby."

Jimin sighed.
"I don't know, it's just..."
"I love that you're the jealous type. It's cute."
"I could kiss you."
"You could try french kissing."
"Tongue?"
"Mhm."

Their lips locked together in a sweet kiss but after awhile Taehyung squeezed Jimin's ass and the older gasped, giving Taehyung a chance to slip his tongue in his mouth. Jimin loved that feeling. Taehyung's tongue was so soft, and his luscious lips...

Jimin finally pulled away for air.
"That was so... can we... do it again?"
"Say no more, baby."
__________________________

gdi

i p u r p l e y o u