14. Plan???

Jin ran and got Yoongi telling Jimin he will do anything to get Yoongi to stay.

It was about 4 in the afternoon and Jimin was filled with nothing but rage, knowing he didn't know how to shoot a gun right now he didn't care, he went to the gun range and started shooting targets, he remembered watching Yoongi doing it once, he copied how he stood, and where he put his hands on the gun.

He took a deep breath and pulled the trigger.

Bull's-eye 🎯 a small smile appeared on Jikins face as he emptied the rounds and every single one he hit the target rather it was in the head, shoulder, leg, wherever he concentrated on he was able to shoot at.

He went to the training room and put the visual thingy (can't remember the name) so it shows targets moving like the are coming after him (hunger games) and he shot every single one of them. He smiled.

"Wow congrats, you cant catch or dodge a knife but you can use a gun, nice going"

Jimin turned around and saw Jungkook standing there.

"You know it's not a good thing for you to do stuff like this when your mad"

"Does it look like I give a shit right now, I needed a way to release my anger, and I had to train anyway, now if you excuse me I'm gonna go check up on Yoongi" Jungkook nodded before going to the fitness room (not like he needs it anyway)

Jimin got to Yoongis room and saw him laying there he was so depressed and upset.

"He's in a coma, it's a pretty bad one, he lost a lot of blood, I know you don't want to hear this but you need to, their is a 50-50 chance of him living and dying, I'm sorry I tried everything he just lost to much blood" Jimin started to cry and nodded his head.

"Thank you Jin, I know you tried, is there a way you know where Namjoon is?"

"Yea he's in his room, why?"

"Asking hoe he is that's all" Jin nodded and Jimin left.

Jimin got up to Namjoons room and knocked on the door.

"Come in... oh hey Jiminie, what's up"

"Nothing much... how are you"

"I'm okay, worried but okay"

"That's a good thing, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure what's up"

"What gang did you guys see?"

"Why?"

"I'm just curious, Yoongi is really hurt who is capable of that"

"Well every gang is, but I'm sorry I can't tel you, I don't want you to end up going out there risking anything"

"It's okay, I understand, thank you for your time, your should see Yoongi"

"I will see you later" Jimin nodded before leaving once he shuts his door his face becomes serious and he looks around before going into Yoongis office.

Luckily for Jimin anyway, Namjoon was still hacked into the other gangs phone.

Exo gang

Jimin got a smirk on his face patting the gun and extra bullets he took/still had.

"well EXO, looks like it's your last day to live"

Jimin hooked his phone up to the laptop and downloaded the app Namjoon had so now he can track the EXO gang everywhere they go. He quickly shut the laptop before walking out the door.

What he doesn't know is that Namjoon seen everything.

"What are you planning little ChimChim" Namjoon squinted his eyes and frowned his eye brows.

But at the same time Namjoon is smart but Jimin is smarter at some things so while Namjoon has an idea of what Jimin was going to do, Jimin had his whole plan already figured out about what he was going to do, and he was going to use his "seducing" skills to get there, no one knows that Jimin is a part of Yoongis gang he never leaves the house except that one time, and Jimin was smart and chose a club that Charlie has never been to.

Yoongi is changing Jimin, like Jimin is changing Yoongi.

But is the way Yoongi changing Jimin a good way or a bad way?