69. 69~

Jimin was cuddling Yoongi after they got done putting the babies to bed it was his birthday and he they had just got done coming back from his birthday dinner. Jimin was drawing circles in Yoongis chest and Yoongi was playing with his hair watching family guy. Everything was peaceful and lovely till Jimin broke the silence with something that surprised Yoongi.

"Have you ever done the 69 position?" Yoongi choked on his spit and sat up coughing and Jimin looked at him confused. " what?" 

"where did you get that from?" Jimin shrugged. 

"I don't really know I mean I know that you have a lot more experiences than me so I thought I would ask." 

"uuuhh....no...no I havnt" Jimins eyes widened. 

"wait really like for real?"

"uhhh... yeah" 

"can we try?"

"uhhh, don't we have to be in that kind of mood to even talk about this stuff?" 

"so does that mean a no?" 

"Jesus fuck Jimin I never said no, I just said we have to be in a certain mood to" 

"when we do get in that mood can i....never mind." 

"what can you what?"

"uhhh nothing ill be back" 

"okay baby" Jimin went into the bathroom and decided to call taehyung. 

"yes, ChimChim?" 

"i cant do it" 

"what why not?"

"its...weird" 

"how is you topping weird?"

"it's not that its just...hes so..........well... daddy and I'm so like......baby boy" 

"not with me, you weren't" 

"Jesus you really bringing that up now?"

"just ask him"

"it's not that simple."

"well what did he say about the other thing" 

"he said we have to be in that kind of mood to talk about it"

"then wear the other thing I bought you" 

"you mean the baby blue oversized jacket with the baby blue stalkings and choker?" 

"YES!!!" 

Jimin was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Jimin its Maddie... I have a present for you" Jimin ended the call and opened the bathroom and Maddie came into the bathroom and shut and locked the door behind her. "here, im pretty sure you will love it." Jimin was skeptical about opening it but he opened it anyway. his eyes widened and jaw dropped. 

"w-what?"

"well I knew you needed a new one and I also thought i would put those in too."

"w-a-uh...a glow in the dark dildo and strawberry flavored condoms and lube?" 

"YEEEES gotta stay protected and have to be able to walk...ish." Jimin looked up at Maddie who was smiling like an idiot and Jimin chuckled. 

"thanks, I guess" 

"Oh, don't have to thank me, it's my best friends birthday after all." Jimin hugged Maddie and she left the bathroom. Jimin went out of the bathroom and grabbed some clothes while Yoongi was on his phone. He grabbed the clothes and went back in the bathroom before changing grabbing the toy and other stuff Maddie got him for his birthday he walked out the bathroom and Yoongi looked at him through the corner of his eye and he put the phone down and smirked.