19. Saving you

Long chapter shitu goes down hehehe!!!

2 days it's been 2 days since Yoongi made love to Jimin, since then they became closer.

Now that Jimin isn't a Virgin anymore he doesn't care if Yoongi goes rough on him, Yoongi on the other hand doesn't want to risk hurting Jimin... not yet, but Jimins birthday is tomorrow and Jimin knows what he wants... and you see with Jimin when he wants something he gets it, rather we has to steal it, or even hurt someone for it, so only god knows what Jimin has in mind.

"Yoongi?" Yoongi and Jimin were in Yoongis office waiting for the new mission to come up.

"Yes Jiminie" Yoongi answered not taking his eyes off his laptop.

"I'm boooored" Jimin pouted and Yoongi looked up to see Jimin on the couch with a pout on his face, and Yoongi just smiled.

Yoongi was wearing his glasses and it made him look so cute and hot at the same time, turning Jimin on more than anything.

Jimin feels like such a slut he lost his virginity 2 days ago and any little thing Yoongi does turns him on, he can't help it though, and that tongue does wonders on Jimins dick, he gets turned on just thinking of his tongue technology I guess you...

Jimin feels like such a slut he lost his virginity 2 days ago and any little thing Yoongi does turns him on, he can't help it though, and that tongue does wonders on Jimins dick, he gets turned on just thinking of his tongue technology I guess you can say he sent Jimin to Hong Kong with his tongue.

"Well if you wait a second we will have a mi-"

"Boss we have our next mission"

"Awesome"

"Gang VIXX, stole drugs from us a little while back, when they wouldn't give us the money we tried to go after them but they moved, I found their new base, we are ready to go"

"Awesome go get Hoseok and Tae" Namjoon nodded and went to get everyone else.

"Okay so Hoseok and Tae y'all are going to have to distract the guards in front of the building, they are hella gay, and love watching gay guys fuck around with each other, Jackson will come help me kill people if I need to with Jungkook too, Namjoon ima need you to come with so you can hack their cameras, Jin and Mark I need y'all to get ready, I feel like this will be bloody, has anyone contacted BamBam, Yugyeom, JB, Jin-young, or Young-Jae?"

"Yea they said they will meet us their, why don't they just join us?"

"We already been through this, if they do this mission and do it well they will join us, now any other questions?"

"Yea what about me?"

"Jimin I can't risk you getting hurt, you know this"

"Fine" Jimin left

"Okay any other questions? No? Okay let's roll out" they got ready and everyone loaded up the van and Yoongi said bye to Jimin.

"You know I can't risk you getting hurt baby, when you train more then we will talk about it but till then you can't go on these type of missions" Jimin rolled his eyes before going inside.