70. Kim Juliane

"GOD DAMN IT I HATE YOU NAMJOON!!!"

"I know baby I'm sorry"

"IM NEVER LETTING YOU STICK YOUR DICK IN ME AGAIN!!!"

"Okay love thats fine just breath" of course Namjoon knew that wasn't true. But he had to stay on Jins good side for right now or he would die before his baby is born. Yup that's right. Jins water broke. It was a really weird when it happened... let's just say it's a good thing that they were done by the time his water broke (yes this is where all my non innocent readers can think dirty bc yes... in other words they fucked and RIGHT after Jins water broke) they rushed to the hospital and he was in labor for 11 hours before the baby finally wanted to come out.

"Okay Jin just one more hard push and we will be able to grab the baby. 1. 2. 3. Push"

"MMMNNGHAAAAH" small cries filled the room and Jin calmed down and breathed the nurses cleaned the baby.

"Congratulations you have a healthy baby girl." Jin cried to hard and Jungkook, Hoseok, Jackson And GD rolled their eyes and each gave Maddie, Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Mark $50

"YOU BET ON WHAT GENDER MY BABY WAS GOING TO BE?!" Jungook, Hoseok, Jackson, and GD's eyes widened and slowly handed Namjoon $100 each. Jin looked at Namjoon and glared at him. "REALLY YOU TOO?!?!"

"Uhhh... yeees?"

"Ugggg... fine but I get $200 of that." Namjoon chuckled and nodded. He wiped his tears and grabbed the baby.

"What's her name?" Jin looked at her and

"Kim Juliane... it means young and fearless, such people are easy going and have urge to seek knowledge. They have a lot of qualities and love their family and friends." Namjoon smiled knowing that's the name Yoongeom wanted if it was a girl. Everyone awed and Jimin cried a little.

When they got home Jimin and Yoongi went up stairs and started to play with the 2 babies who can now roll over and they try to crawl but they are only 5 months old.

"Hey Yoongi?"

"Yes my love?"

"Have to ever thought about getting out of the gang life?" Yoongis attention snapped to Jimin

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, like not being in a gang anymore, I mean obviously I still have to be Mafia King I don't mind that I don't have to do much"

"Do you want me to stop the gang life?"

"No I didn't mean it like that cause obviously your marrying me so you will be apart of the Mafia life just not doing all the bad things the Mafia usually does."

"Calm down love I know what you mean, and I would love to, we can talk to the others and see what they say." Jimin nodded and Yoongi kissed his forehead. They continued to play with the babies till their was a knock on the door.

"Jimin?"

"Yes Jisoo?"

"You have your first thing as Mafia King."

"What is it?"

"Your dad used to put money into this one company...."

"What company?"

"That's the thing.... the company is a place where they kidnap young men and women and they bring them to this place and well.... sell them as sex slaves."