10. Plan into action

LONG ASS CHAPTER

⚠️ warning there is some sexual kind of things in here mainly kissing grinding sex talk, and mentions of kinks, if you aren't into any of those things skip this chapter, but I mean like common I know y'all will read but but just in case someone doesn't want to ⚠️

Jimin POV:

When I walk into the convention store I automatically looked at the target he isn't even cute what the fuck, I notice him looking at me with with hungry eyes and I felt disgusted but yet proud because all I did was walk into the store, I smirked and bit my lip seductively and headed towards the isle with the condoms, pads, pregnancy tests, and medicine making sure to sway my hips, I know I have a nice ass, that's one of my favorite things about my body, I know if I wanted to I could get anyone I wanted, which is why I asked Yoongi if I could be their new 'people puller' because I know people can't resist me, like fuck I'm mother fucking park Jimin (omg I give up on life).

I was in my own thoughts till I heard a voice.

"Your doing great Jimin, keep up the work, at this rate u could just say your taking him out and he wouldn't think twice before agreeing" I chuckle as I realize it was Namjoon talking but then another voice came on.

"Get the XL" I almost choked at Yoongis words, I looked at the register and notice he's still looking at me up and down licking his lips, good think he didn't hear that, I silently whispered.

"What the fuck Yoongi, who the fuck would be an XL, that's to fucking bi-..." Yoongi just chuckled realized Jimin understood why he said that.

"Surprise baby boy"

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you"

"Uhhhh I have a big dick so what"

"Yoongi I swear to god if you don't shut the fuck up you will never put your overly big sized dick in my fucking ass like ever" Yoongi just laughed and I didn't realize I have been standing there for a little while till Charlie came up to me.

"Hey can I help you with something?" He put his hand on my back and put it a little to low for my liking but I had to keep this up.

"Uh... y-yea.... I Uh... I need XL condoms... d-do you have any my chance?" I look at him cute and innocently

"Yea they are right here" he grabbed them and handed them to me.

"Hehehe thank you" i felt his hand pretty much on my ass and I could hear Yoongi growl I mentally rolled my eyes.

"So are these for anyone special?"

"Yes me bitch so back the fuck off pretty sure you have a tik-tak of a penis anyway" god damn it yoongi shut the fuck up

"Uhhh... no?... I uhhh I was going to go to the club and maybe get lucky... uhhh would you like to come?"

"Yea sure my shift ends in about 10 minuets can you wait that long for me baby boy" I mentally cringed I only like Yoongi calling me baby boy. I could tell that Yoongi wasn't having it.

"Of course I can" I dropped the box of condoms "whoops" I bent down and he smacked my ass uuuggg I hate this so much.

"Damn baby boy you have a really nice ass" I stood up to see him licking his lips as if he has seen the best meal he has ever seen, or an animal looking at it's prey like it hasn't eaten in weeks.

"Thank you... a lot of people say that"

Finally his shift ended and we went to the club, the bar people know I'm not supposed to drink actually drink so they gave me shots of soda while they gave Charlie the strongest they have. After a while he was drunk and I started with my actual plan.