53. Stress relief

Boring chapter

"And this... this is you guys room" Jimin and Yoongi were showing the babies around the house. And Yoongi was being so adorable with them. He was the one telling the babies what and where everything was.

"Babe"

"Yes love"

"They don't understand yet... damn they can't even crawl or even turn over yet hehehe"

"YAH! watch your mouth don't want their first word to be a curse word"

"Oh like yours"

"Oh shush" (fun facts my first word was shit)

"Okay let's get them down to sleep then we can chill."

(Ima take a break and rant real fast So me and excujjime07 are talking and people r so disrespectful, like one this person on twitter said that BTS doesn't deserve all that money they have practically waving it in poor peoples faces... and I'm like bruh 1. Remember when they were poor? And you call yourself an army, Real ARMYS are proud of him and everyone else in BTS getting these big houses bc they always wanted them and one time it was just a dream but they made their dream a reality, and during Hobis V-live people kept asking him where r the other members, not really happy that he's the one on V-Live someone even dared to ask him about when he enlists so he leaves that's so fucking disrespectful, so I'm sorry but if u have the audacity to call yourself an army after you disrespected any of the BTS members then fucking leave, you aren't a real ARMY!!! Okay now that I kinda blew off steam I want to be UWU so I'm writing a little space moment so I can calm down and be UWU and die... if u read my rant I want to thank u for taking ur time to read this haha)

They put the babies down and went back to their room.

"God I missed this place"

"So did I love... so"

"So?"

"How about you go into little space, if they cry I can take care of them"

"What if they need to be fed?"

"Then How about you put some in a bottle"

"But... I like the closeness"

"Yea I bet but you need this time" Jimin pouted before finally giving up because he know Yoongi would never give up.

After Jimin put some milk (wink wonk) in bottles he gave them to Yoongi then ran to the room and shut the door leaving Yoongi there laughing how fast Jimin turned little. He walked to the room to see Jimin coloring sucking on a pacifier he walked over grabbing a coloring book and decided he would color with Jininie.

"Hey Jiminie"

"Hi dawddy"

"What are you coloring?" Jimin held up a hello kitty coloring book and smiled. "Ahhh you really like hello kitty huh?" Jimin nodded his head eagerly went back to coloring when they heard the babies start to cry over the monitor. "I got it baby"

"Can I see?"

"You want to see the babies?" Jimin nodded

"I hasn't seen dem yet"

"Of course I'll bring them in here okay?" Jimin nodded his head before getting up on the bed a little while after Yoongi came in with 2 bottles and 2 babies. "Here love I'll give you Lil Yoongi okay?"

"Yes dawddy" Yoongi smiled giving lil Yoongi to Jimin.

"Support his head okay he's not strong enough to hold it up on his own." Jimin nodded doing what Yoongi said and Yoongi smiled at the sight before him.

His little Jiminie holding his Lil Yoongi

"Here do you want to feed him?"

Jiminie nodded and lifted up his shirt but Yoongi stopped him.

"Big Jimin made bottles for them so feed him this" Jiminie nodded taking the bottle feeding lil Yoongi while Yoongi fed Mini. After they were done Yoongi put them back in their room in their crib... yes crib they can't be separated.

After Yoongi put them to bed he walked in and saw Jimin passed out on the bed and he smiled and got undressed before climbing into bed with him pulling him into himself and holding him like they were about to lose each other.

"I love you Jiminie"

"I love you too daddy"