23. Pussy ass bitch

Read note at end

It's been about 3 weeks since that night, they have fucked about 3-4 times a week since then, but what can they say? Jimin is a little slut for Yoongi cock. Especially after a mission when Yoongi is pissed, and he  takes it out on Jimin and Jimin loved it. And today was no different.

"So you think it's okay to stalk me? Take pictures of me when I don't know, have your men fallow me around?"

"I couldn't help it baby your to good for a lowlife bastard like him, untie me and I can take you away from here and give you everything you want and need baby boy" Yoongi was about to jump on him till Jimin stopped him by holding out his arm and he smirked.

"Sit down love... I got this one" Yoongi crowned his eyebrows in confusion but stayed there while Jimin walked around the older man.

"So what your saying is that my man isn't good enough for me? But yet someone that stalks me, takes pictures of me, have people follow me around is good enough for me?"

"Yes because at least I know that you are safe and protected" Jimin laughed.

"Oh but you see I am safe and protected, while I can tell your guys keep following me, and stalking me, AgustD also has men that follow me, that's how he found out about you, but you see someone like you would never know because our men hide very well... so tell me.... why do you think you deserve me?"

"Well I have more money-"

"money doesn't matter to me, I doubt you have more money than my man, you would be surprised"

"W-well I'm not a cold hearted son of a bitch" Jimin bitch slapped him.

"He's not cold hearted maybe to pussy ass bitches like you but not to me try again"

"I have a bigger di-"

"HAHAHAHA I seriously doubt that"

"I wear a large sized condom"

"Oh honey it doesn't matter the size it depends how you use it, and btw his is an XL and maybe you lied maybe you have a tiny dick because you put majority of it in your personality... dick... try again" Jimin kept teasing the man and interrupting him and it kept making the man mad, Yoongi on the other hand was having a great time

"And I'm so much hotter than him and I can fuck you so much better than him" Jimin stopped laughing and looked at him serious.

"What did you just say" the guy gulped

"Y-you hear me"

"Oh... stuttering now? Are you.... scared???"

"N-no"

"Hmmmm I think you are, and you know what else I think? I think that someone who stalks another mans bf/gf or even stalks someone, then have the Audacity to tell the mans bf/gf that he deserves better when the guy himself is nothing but a lowlife, selfish ass, big ego, dumb ass, that doesn't know how to mind his own mother fucking business, and thinks he's better than everyone when he's not he's just a small.... pussy.... ass.... bitch" Jimin smirked before pulling out his gun shooting the guy in the head. He turned around to see Yoongi pouting

"Awww what's wrong my Prince"

"I wanted to kill him" he pouted even more"

"Awww it's okay you can take your rage out on me when we get home

"Awww it's okay you can take your rage out on me when we get home.. I'm super horny thinking about how big our cock is" Jimin giggles before skipping away leaving Yoongi chuckling and shaking his head.

"Oh baby boy your in for a surprise"

I hope you guys like the book so far, should I write smut next chapter???