12. How it started

Let's jus say I'm surprised I havnt written actually clutch yet because I'm all my smut books i would write it within the first 10 chapters lmao... anyway on with the chapter.

Getting home Jimin took Yoongi upstairs to their room then the bathroom.

Yoongi hasn't said a word since then, he just looked, numb, he just stood there not doing it saying anything, he was like a doll, Jimin went to take off his shirt and he just let him just standing there looking straight ahead not even looking at Jimin.

Not till Jimin looked at Yoongis bare chest (keep in mind Jimin has never seen Yoongi without his shirt before) his eyes ran down his body he was built really well pale but really built, Jimin couldn't keep his eyes off of him he put his hand on Yoongis abs and Yoongi tensed up but relaxed when he looked down and saw Jimin.

Jimin looked up hand still on Yoongis chest and they made eye contact for what feels like forever, Jimin could see pain in his eyes then there it went, a tear slipped out of Yoongis eyes not making any facial expression or anything just standing there eyes staring into Jimins while tears fall down his face.

Jimins heart clenched seeing Yoongi like this.

"Come on love we need to get you in the shower" Jimin wiped Yoongis tears and he turned around and started the shower so Yoongi could takes his pants and underwear off.

When he got done Yoongi went to go into the shower.

"I'll get you some fresh clothes, if you need anything let me know, I'll be in the other room" Jimin went to leave the bathroom but he felt a hand holding his wrist he turned and saw Yoongis still emotionless face but a shine in his eyes.

"Please" Yoongi was barely able to say anything but Jimin heard him.

"A-are you sure?" Jimin blushed and he swore he saw Yoongi lip twitch almost into a small smile. Yoongi just nodded. And Jimin nodded before stripping and getting in the shower with Yoongi, he washed Yoongi up and when he got done washing himself he felt Yoongi wrap his arms around him.

"Thank you Jiminie" and he kissed Jimins neck causing a little moan from him, Yoongi just smirked and turned off the water.

When they were done Jimin told him to lay down and he will be back Yoongi nodded laying down.

Jimin went downstairs and went into the kitchen.

"How is he" Jimin jumped when Namjoon came out of nowhere.

"H-he's Okay, I'm worried though I've never seen him like this... not even after their killing missions"

"Well what you said kinda set him off... the last time he killed someone like that was when he was getting revenge for his mother's death"

"W-What?" Jimin stopped everything and gave his full attention to Namjoon.

"Yea, that's kinda how he became a gang member, first after his mom died it was like everything stopped, he started to fuck around with every girl he could, keep in mind he didn't know his sexuality he didn't care about anything at that point, he got into weed, but then it wasn't strong enough so he turned to Acid, meth, coke, then he met Jennie, she was just as bad as him, he thought about finding the man who killed her and get revenge, and she inspired him to, so one day he stayed up all night, and he called me over because I was really good at hacking I got bored and taught myself, and I hacked everything I could then I found the man that killed his mom, and he got him, tied him to a chair, and Torture him till he told him why and what he did... he found out that he raped her, and she told him she would go to the cops so he killed her, and he slaughtered him, after that he told Jennie, she thought the way to fix Yoongi was to have sex with him, soon that stopped working, he felt released after killing his moms rapist and murderer, he finally found out what he wanted to do in life, and he found out he was gay, he never had sex with a guy though, but when he slaughtered his moms killer rapist guy it was exactly the way he slaughtered Charlie, he doesn't mess around with rapists, out of everyone he kills majority of them are rapists, more rapists that rape then kill, and Charlie raped an innocent 16 year old boy in front on his own family, then killed the kids parents as the kids watched them he killed the guys little sister and let him live for a few minuets then he killed him, and he laughed about it the whole time, and you saying what Charlie would have done to you, him thinking that if the plan turns around that it could happen to you, he was scared when he heard that his driver was coming to get y'all" Jimin stood in pure shock, so that's how Yoongi became a gang leader.

"Thank you for telling me, I need to bring this food up to him." Namjoon nodded and Jimin went to leave till Namjoon stopped him.

"And Jimin, never leave Yoongi, he's changed so much since you came around, he even stopped doing drugs, I mean he still smokes weed and cigarettes but the hardcore stuff he doesn't do anymore, now instead of using and selling he just selling it so now he has more money than he knows what to do with, so get ready to be spoiled" Jimin chuckled.

"Oh Namjoon, I already have everything I want, he doesn't need to buy me anything I'm already happy and in love" Namjoon smiled.

"That's one thing everyone here lives about you, you aren't using him, you really do love him, he never had that" Jimin smiled looking down at Yoongis food he made him.

"Yea... well now he does; I'm not going anywhere" Namjoon nodded as Jimin walked to his and Yoongis room.

He realized Yoongi was on his laptop and Yoongi was crying, Jinin stopped dead in his tracks and put the food down, and once he did Yoongi got up and ran to Jimin hugging him and then kissing him deeply, Jimin was confused but he didn't care. It wasn't a rough kiss more like a kiss that was filled with love and lust.

"I love you so much baby boy, thank you for being here" Jimin smiled hugging Yoongi back.

"I love you too Yoongi" Jimin went to sit on the bed while Yoongi got his food heading to the bed, Jimin looked at Yoongis laptop and realized it was a picture of the kitchen but then he realized, the whole place has cameras, and Yoongi heard EVERYTHING that him and Namjoon talked about, it just made Jimin smile more.

When Yoongi was done he put the tray next to his bed and put his laptop away then he held Jimin till they both fell asleep