52. Labor

"YOONGI"

"Jesus Jin lower your voice that was my ear."

"NO I CANT ITS JIMIN!!"

"What's wrong with Jimin?... is he okay? What's happened?"

"Yoongi you need to go to the hospital"

"WAIT WHY?"

"It's the babies... they are coming." The other end went dead. "Yoongi? Hello? Did you seriously just hang up? Uuggg you could have just said okay then hang up... Jesus show your eomma some respect." Jin continued to drive while Krysta was holding Jimins hand and Jimin was trying to breathe but it hurt so bad.

"Keep breathing your doing good we're almost there"

"IM TRYING TO BREATH!!!"

"Your lucky your pregnant Mochi or we would be fighting right now"

"Suck... my dick"

"Maybe later"

"ew I'm gay"

"Okay and I said I'll suck your dick not fuck you"

"Same thi-AAAAHH"

"Jin can you go any faster?"

"I'm going as fast as I can... and we're here" Krystal got Jimin out the car.

"Hello we need help he's going into labor."

"Okay grab the wheelchair put him in it and follow me."

They got to the room and Jimin laid on the bed.

"Hello my name is Min Yoongi I'm looking for Park Jimins room?"

"What is your relations to the patient?"

"HES MY FIANCÉ AND HES HAVING MY BABIES NOW ANSWER ME WHERE THE FUCK IS HIS ROOM!?" The lady gulped and handed him the room number him and the other guy's waisted no time following him.

When they got to the room Yoongi slammed open the door and the nurses looked up at him.

"Excuse me sir you can't do stuff like that it will freak out the patient and cause more stressed I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"LEAVE? LEAVE? YOUR TELLING ME TO LEAVE? HAHA THIS DAY KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER YOUR INSANE IF YOU THINK IM GOING TO LEAVE MY FIANCÉ IN HERE DURING LABOR SO IF ANYONE IS GOING TO LEAVE ITS YOU!!!"

"DADDY!!!!" Jimin threw his hands up and Yoongi looked at Jimin and he automatically calmed down and Jackson looked at Namjoon.

"I never seen him get calm so fast in my life..... it's 'cute'"

"Yea Jimin has a tendency to do that... he calms down even faster if he sees Jimin in little space"

"Wait he's a little?"

"Yea"

"Cute.... so is mark"

"V, Jin, and Krystal are too."

"I hear a play date calling"

"Jesus Jackson haha now is not the time."

"Yea our niece and nephew are being born."

"Hey baby how are you feeling"

"I feel... goooood" Yoongi chuckled

"I'm guessing they gave you stuff for the pain" Jimin nodded and smiled "are you little?" Jimin shook his head

"Nooope!!! Just... stoned hehehe" Yoongi laughed.

"I'd love to see what your like when you have weed" Jimin slapped Yoongis chest.