2. Wrong person

Yoongi went to the workshop because Yoongeom said he got the guy. When he got there he saw Yoongeom smiling like an idiot and Jackson shaking his head and he saw the guy in the chair with the mask on.

"Is that the guy???" Yoongeom nodded his head eagerly with a huge smile on his face causing Yoongi to shake his head.

Yoongi walked over to him and pulled the bag off his head but stood there wide eyed and frozen..... that was NOT Charlie Yoongi turned around to Jackson who looked shocked as well but Yoongeom looked confused.

"Is this some kind of joke???"

"W-what do you mean that's Charlie Smith"

"NO ITS NOT!!! ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT YOON??? CHARLIE HAD BLONDE HAIR NOT PINK HAIR!!! YOU HAD ONE GOD DAMN JOB!!! JACKSON DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS???" 

"N-no sir, I got a call from Yoongeom saying he caught the guy and I rushed over right away I had no idea I swear" Yoongi sighed and put his head in his hand

"Jackson please take Yoongeom back to the mansion, he is suspended from any further cases till he can prove to get shit right" Jackson nodded while bringing a screaming 'im sorry' Yoongeom out the room.

"W-where am I??? W-who are you??? A-are you going to k-kill me???" Yoongi turned around to see the pink haired boy awake talking to him he was one of the most beautiful creatures he has ever seen in his life he was so adorable and smol his heart skipped a beat. He didn't know what it meant but he did know that he couldn't let him out of his sight like ever.

"You are in a workshop, I can't tell you who I am just yet, no I will not kill you, I don't kill innocent people" The pink haired boys eyes widened.

"Y-you kill people???"

"Yes bad people rapists, killers, pedos, other gang members if they try to mess with us, but never innocent people"

The pink haired boy nodded and looked at Yoongi confused "s-so w-why am I here I'm innocent???"

"You're here because one of my members doesn't know how to fucking listen" he looked at the pink haired boy who flinched "sorry I didn't mean to scare you, but what's your name???"

"J-jimin... P-park Jimin" Yoongi nodded

"Cool, look I can't let you go y-" "WHAT W-WHY IM I-INNOCENT"

"Don't interrupt me while I'm talking got it" Yoongi snapped causing Jimin to flinch but nodded automatically "anyway as I was saying I can't let you go YET, I'll take u back to my mansion, I'll have Jin take a look at out see if your okay and if you are I'll let you go, but sadly I have to do this"

"Do wha-" before Jimin could finish his sentence Yoongi injected a needle in Jimin causing him to black out automatically.

"Sorry you have to go threw this Jimin, but I'm not letting you go, you did something to me, now you will fix it".